More pics of the Air Jordan V x Air Force Fusion

We got our first glimpse a couple months ago, here are a few more. More of the future of JB...
e2df_1.JPG
d403_1.JPG

damn, i wish my 99 v's didn't just die. i mean, seriously, my white/silvers literally fell apart on my feet

Originally Posted by indohan

You sure they are legit? Shoe tag format doesn't really convince me..

Yeah, not to put you on the spot too, but prove to me that those are real. There are an assload of fake fusions already on eBay. I swear that these aregoing to be the new clear jordans at the flea market
eyes.gif

shoe is pleasing hypebeasts everywhere...nothing will comapre to the OG/Retro V's w/ Nike Air....wish I had a pair in my life

Those pics make them look WORSE than they already did. The first pics were much better. Still I will not be buying these hypebeast frankenstein shoes thatI'm ashamed have the Jordan and Nike name attached to them.

of course these can't compare to '99 retro 5's. however this is actually a visually appealing shoe. if these go on sale i may even consider coppina pair. this and the playoff fusion 12 are the only ones i think i'd even consider. but only on sale (plus the 30% employee discount).

does it matter if there legit or not there still ugly

Kinda agree.
roll.gif

Yes, the fakes for those are already all over eBay.
those are ugly as... def pass on ALL fusions

Agree, they are ugly. XII Fusion Black/White is kinda nice, IMO.
Also, I HEARD that III fusion is kinda hot. Don't take my word on that.

my man, where did you get these? If you got them off the bay, edit your post to delete before you get banned.

If you know a nike rep, then you MIGHT be fine.

Not feelin that if u r going 2 release these u might as well release the 99 Vs on flightclub on some online exclusive promo

YEA wont be coppin......maybe if i see another color like that Black/Carolina but....these look too plain for me....

Back
Top Bottom