Morehouse commencement speaker to pay off Class of 2019’s student loans

:rofl: Man we gotta change this someway/somehow.

Your man must be under a wild amount of stress
Stop giving 5-6 figure loans to 18 year olds who don't know/understand the repercussions of taking on that type of debt.
Stop taking 5-6 figure loans just to have the "college experience" when junior college/trade school/workforce options exist.
People stop taking loans to fund college -> less students attending -> colleges forced to lower prices to entice more students to come back

I can’t pay because my career has nothing to do with my degree. Employers care more about my electrical skills than my degree.

To think that the dude who didn't go to college that found a job without student debt is financially ahead of the doctor making 60k +half a million in debt.

Education industry : unrestrained greed.

Nevermind the clickbait title. He breaks down college finance in this video. Very interesting.

I wonder what would happen if high amounts of people just stopped paying their student loans to the point where it was a high percentage of people.

It's probably that way right now.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Something has to give at some point. Even with degrees which are considered degrees of relevance the debt which comes with it seems more trouble than its worth. Especially with trades and things of that nature providing an alternative without the huge debt.

I could see more and more people just blowing off their student loans, especially if they aren’t making the income they expected to make. Hell the President of this country admitted to exploiting bankruptcy laws to his advantage and called himself smart for doing so.

We'd all be simply following our smart leader. With his big brain. Very big brain. Only a sucker pays his bills. Look at America. The whole country as an entirety has a downgraded credit score. If the country don't pay it's bills why should we :rofl:

Sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom