Mortal Kombat 12

Ermacs Best Look
Ermac_the_Ultimate_Warrior.jpg

Worst look
1843859.jpg

Fired up the Beta before work. Love the gameplay, chaining cumbia and the Kameos is brazy. Game looks amazing too.
Yeah the game feels slower than 11 but the gameplay is smooth and the moves feel impactful.

Haven’t even come close to using kameos effectively yet.

Letdown? How, the we got all the ninjas some fan favorite cameos that haven't been seen in the NRS mythos. I think it's a fire roster.
Just my personal opinion lots of missed opportunities with kameos and lot of fan favorites or creative choices left of the roster. Ninjas rarely miss more than one game in a row so I’m not too hyped off them.

No playable cyborgs and not a single black male on the roster.

I’m still hyped for the game I already bought it lol. Beta was 🔥. Definitely maining Kenshi.

Best roster ever that catalog of characters is to damn big to not include 3D era characters

Also Geras is definitely a black man

Ehh roster is a matter of preference. I’m glad you guys like it it’s just not for me outside of Kenshi and a few others.

Gameplay is great tho. Enjoyed the game so far.

So Baraka says that his people are victims of "Tarkat"? That it disfigures and debilitates and turns thrm into bloodthirsty monsters.

Thought the dudes was just like that anyway :lol:
Cant wait for this to drop just for the in game movie. Will def be better than the live action one cuz they never go all out.

The only major complaint I’ve seen about the roster is of course the lack of Cyrax and Sektor, which is a fair complaint.
Other than that, absolute fire.

Back
Top Bottom