Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Yeah. Trash looking actor then Shang Tsung next. Guy playing him is always a weasel in all his movies so I can’t look past that whenever I see his face.

Just re-watched it again and noticed Sub-Zero did an Ice Clone at the end when Scorpion attacked him inside the cage. Another nice touch.
I was mad they ain't show him do it though. Just showed the ice clone after it was done and about to get destroyed. Couldn't really be appreciated. Maybe it would've been hard to convey

Dont say you cant make a good MK movie, the first one in 1995 was good. It was entertaining and enjoyable.

The cut scenes put together from Mk9-11 is a better set of movies too.

Man, some stupid takes in here for sure. Ninja turtles 1 was a low budget film that features giant turtle puppets. They wrote a simple and strong story and the movie STILL holds up today. “What did you expect”? Uhhh how about a coherent story? Movies 101, if the story is solid the rest is just extra.

I mean all time movies have gotten by on less, sometimes it’s for the best to have less then it forces you to be creative

look at jaws and the limitations they had.. or even movies like the OG Jurassic park

Intro was lit. They should’ve stayed the path of that realistic non corniness but it went south quick

They reminded me of DC with this shh, I mean they literally just made this

1619408447031.jpeg

Judas and the black messiah had great performances

but I wanted more out of the movie.. maybe it should have been a mini series to go in-depth with all involved

Godzilla may have been more of a spectacle on the theater or imax but yes it was dissapointing on my ohone

I mean that MK short film on youtube with Michael Jai White was better than this and had potential to be goated as a game film.

So they are looking for a big-name actor to play Johnny Cage? No superstar actor is gonna want to be a part of that...they will settle for some C-lister just like the rest of the cast :lol:

They needed to get ole girl for sonya

1619413710218.jpeg

“In addition to acting, Katheryn Winnick is an accomplished martial artist who holds a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo and a second-degree black belt in Karate”

1619413662324.jpeg

They not even going to be able to land him.

Already seen something saying the game creators are cool with The Miz being Cage :lol: :smh:

Miz would be an excellent Johnny Cage.

Or go back in time and get the dude hes based off of.

Jean
Claude
Van
Damme

I just seen the Fiends episode where he hit on Rachel.

Thats Johnny Cage.

This man Miz went from Real World to WWE and is now on the cusp of playing Johnny Cage? The world is just different for some folks...

Bruh.. and it gets crazier for some...

Bruce Jenner at one time was the most popular Olympian in the World.
Dude then married into what became the most powerful name in pop culture, the Kardashians.
He then birthed 2 children whose names became as powerful as any of the other Kardashians, Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
THEN she became the face of the transgender population.
Now she may end up as become Governor of California.

As much as i despise her they shoulda had Ronda roast as Sonya blade since they have her playing Sonya in the mk11.

Back
Top Bottom