Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

They did the best they could with D list actors.
Its impossible to make a good Mortal Kombat movie anyway. What did people expect? Citizen Kane? :lol:

They did the best they could with D list actors.
Its impossible to make a good Mortal Kombat movie anyway. What did people expect? Citizen Kane? :lol:

People wanted a shawshank redemption movie winning awards with tons of action :lol:

Like bruh it’s a f*cking video game adaptation

Was listening to Shea Serrano and Van Lathen’s recap for The Ringer (funny af) and they mentioned how Mortal Kombat: Annihilation has a 2% on Rotten Tomatoes LOL!!!! TWO PERCENT!

Man, some stupid takes in here for sure. Ninja turtles 1 was a low budget film that features giant turtle puppets. They wrote a simple and strong story and the movie STILL holds up today. “What did you expect”? Uhhh how about a coherent story? Movies 101, if the story is solid the rest is just extra.

This movie is for kids :lol:. 10 year old me would've loved seeing the fatalities and hearing the catch phrases as forced as they were. Wasn't expecting much so I wasn't disappointed. Haven't even played the game since MK 5

Movie was terrible, went to sleep 2x. Too many characters, bland writing and too much time spent training. At least Sonic kept me awake and entertained.
Kong vs Godzilla was dope and the CGI was 10 out of 10 although suffered from the same too many characters.
And why in the world wasn't SubZero blue lol. I could have lent them my old costume
20171029_165040.jpg

Watched again. Liu Kang was portrayed well. Stand out for sure even with the little time he had.

This movie is for kids :lol:. 10 year old me would've loved seeing the fatalities and hearing the catch phrases as forced as they were. Wasn't expecting much so I wasn't disappointed. Haven't even played the game since MK 5

we’re still those fanboy mk kids. Thus why we are picking this **** apart. A 14 year old rn don’t know **** about those references. This movie was supposed to be for us
|l

We all agree that besides Cole, Raiden was the weakest cast/character in the movie?

Yeah. Trash looking actor then Shang Tsung next. Guy playing him is always a weasel in all his movies so I can’t look past that whenever I see his face.

Just re-watched it again and noticed Sub-Zero did an Ice Clone at the end when Scorpion attacked him inside the cage. Another nice touch.

Didn’t like it, but some of that is my fault for expecting non stop action and a few better actors..It’s a cool 1 watch

I want them to go alll out in the sequel. I wanna see the outworld merger be some catastrophic event

wild Raid like fights.

Shang gotta be suckin souls like Marcelines dad.

How Long before the concept of random DLC characters start making their way into these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom