Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Shao Kahn better be good in the sequel too. I see they showed him several times in the movie.

F9D2152E-BD16-481E-9B7E-B7AB25F82868.png
99E45ACA-2303-4DE4-A315-71FF0E4E28ED.png

Is it racist to say they look like a Kpop band in those pics? :lol: If so feel free to delete.

I'm Asian and I thought the same thing. Liu bringing some zest up there.

But just add the Ong Bak group as the different ninja's as give me a Lin Keui spinoff. You can get away with having different voice actors for them once they become cyborgs too. Don't gotta worry about Tony Ja and Kanji Klub learning english:lol:

I wonder if the associate in, I think that's a convenience store, who took that picture felt taking that photo. Or if that associate even knows who the hell they are

More I think about it, they really screwed up how they structured this

you still make bi Han the ultimate bad guy for the 1st film, because his death needs to happen to lead to noob saibot anyways

you still have Shang tsung trying cheat, but you do a better job with the shh and the characters being used.. like introduce quan chi and his role in the whole scorpion and sub zero thing

shhh and you could have raiden only really show up really at the end

but could have reptile or Baraka attack and kill like Stryker.. then you still have bi han take jax’s arms

but then you could have reptile and baraka attack liu kang, kung Lao and bo’rai cho is still there and he gets killed

but you set up certain specific characters clearly leading to bigger things down the road.. and the deaths make sense as far as the franchise

I thought the movie was a fun watch. Could've been better but I enjoyed it for what it was. Disappointed they didn't play the og song at the end. Kano was hilarious 🤣

Back
Top Bottom