Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

I thought the initial scene with Subzero in rural japan was Marvel Universe material. It was very well done.
They should have just stuck with a subzero v scorpion origin story and done a general film later. Imagine an origin story film for Jax (military type movie), Kano (london movie), and for outter world (like Thor movies).

It was like two different movies. The first 15min were top notch. The rest was weak.

Oh right, the Battle of The Realms movie is out by now
I completely forgot

they probably knew and thats why they gave it away for free so people thinks its gon be that good the whole way through
I'd rather bet on them being stupid and making a bad movie than them being this calculating while knowing they made a movie just to trick viewers.

they probably didnt make a movie simply to trick viewers but when the movie finished production, they saw what they had and picked the best scene to show off the film and get viewers

They haven’t announced a sequel and the BO and critic consensus wasn’t so great so there’s a good chance we’ll see a soft reboot with the next film.

Watched this movie on HBO Max tonight and it was hit and miss

I liked the fatalities and their attempts to recreate fighting scenes from the game

Back
Top Bottom