Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Another animated movie:

Looks dope. The second one was kind of a mess so I'm hoping this is more like Scorpion's Revenge, I really enjoyed that first movie.
Definitely didn't expect to see Ferra/Torr

Rewatching on hbo max. Minus the lack of character depthAnd Cole, I didn’t mind it much. Just need a tighter story.

Rewatching on hbo max. Minus the lack of character depthAnd Cole, I didn’t mind it much. Just need a tighter story.

started strong and had a good look to it.. but the cole character was unnecessary

and just could have been tighten/more focused.. but removing cole makes things a lot easier

This is one of my most disappointing films of all time.

Its a proof of concept film to me.

Smh. I dont really have faith that itll ever be done justice.

Still cant wait til the sequel.

My concern is the Warner bros of it all

the animated movies have been good to decent.. the game themselves gives you you alot to work with

but like with DC comics, you need people who can buy in like with marvel

in my view marvel is now getting in trouble because they’re trying do too much with should be the support characters.. without tony and Steve they need to bring in some legit big guns

I don’t mind the concept of scorpion having a relative in the film.. but you basically use the relative as a pawn in the schemes of various people.. and it’s what inevitably leads scorpion to the good side.. but his relative in no way should be a legit fighter and building block to the series.. as soon as the relative is saved, let him go back to his family

Best thing would be to kill off Cole extremely early in the film and move on with the story.
It’d be awesome if the give Cole the MK2 Johnny Blaze treatment and replace him with….Johnny Cage. The deeper I got into that sentence, I more I realized how much the ****** it up with Cole and Liu Kang. They pretty much put themselves into a corner to where they have to white wash MK.

Rewatching now

they really waited until the last 20 mins to have scorpion come back and say the line

really just needed to structure it like scorpions revenge.. so cut all the family stuff out for the most part but have Quan chi hold his family hostage or something but it’s a storyline for why scorpion sees beyond revenge and eventually switches sides

Updates I have read says Noob Saibot will be in the movie. Can't wait to see the sequel.

Yea I don’t get it.. urban my dude.. but you need like a ryan Reynolds type

if Chris line willing to do dungeons and dragons….

Back
Top Bottom