Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

The "over" is what kills the new Scorpion's whole delivery.

Can't fully hate on the '95 look of the characters. Scorpion and Sub-Zero were video game accurate. Goro was the best they could do with costumes and makeup instead of the trash cgi quality of the time.

Failed with Raiden though and the other cgi stuff. Annihilation even worse :lol:

Man I couldn’t stand Annihilation Raiden. Considering the time though, I felt the first two movies did a decent job with most of the characters design/costume.

OG sonya Bridgette Bae :blush:

OG Shang Tsung cannot be touched. New ST look soft af in the face.

OG Liu Kang goated too.

OG Cage probably the best too.

They casted better in the original movies overall. I like OG Raiden. Annihilation Raiden was hemorrhoids.

OG sonya Bridgette Bae :blush:

OG Shang Tsung cannot be touched. New ST look soft af in the face.

OG Liu Kang goated too.

OG Cage probably the best too.

They casted better in the original movies overall. I like OG Raiden. Annihilation Raiden was hemorrhoids.

I agree but I prefer the subzero and scorpion casting for this.

Sonya and Kitana were bad in the OG :evil:

I would prefer a modern MK theme.

That old 90s theme belongs to Middle School Cheer and Dance teams now. :lol:

It depends on who you talk to honestly. Growing up, I knew many that thought the first MK Movie was cheesy.

I don't think it was a consensus hit for all MK fans at all.

But, perspective.

Depending on how much you care about online rating databases:

Mortal Kombat (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mortal_kombat

MORTAL KOMBAT
1995, Action, 1h 41m

48%
TOMATOMETER
40 Reviews

57%
AUDIENCE SCORE
250,000+ Ratings

Y’all gonna stop dissing on my 95 movie characters or we gonna have problems :lol:

95 Shang >New Shang
95 Liu>New Ryu Kang

As for Cage, I was reading on another forum if this movie is successful then he will be in the sequel. There were talks of Ryan Reynolds. Lord don’t let that happen, we don’t need this to be the sequel to be Deadpool 3

That “Get Over Here” is probably early early post production. If you look at that tweet with the pic of Goro, you can see his arms are barely CG’d on his body. We still got plenty of game left.

That “Get Over Here” is probably early early post production. If you look at that tweet with the pic of Goro, you can see his arms are barely CG’d on his body. We still got plenty of game left.

Good catch. Think they just wanted to put this out asap to create the hype and get some feedback from die hard fans. They did a good job.

Yo, is that really how Jax lost his arms? Damn lol.

This looks entertaining. Definitely will watch.
They’ve changed it 100 times :lol: the original he decided to augment his arms so he could better compete. No injury at all.

Later on in the MK9 game they changed it to Ermac using his magic to blow them up :lol:

Then on Scorpion’s revenge cartoon Goro just straight ripped them off. That animated film is still the best version of Raiden I’ve ever seen.

Forgot to add to my earlier post regarding cage, here’s what I read:

“Cage is not in the movie. He's being saved for the sequel. The makers of the movie have been trying to blow Ryan Reynolds and Scott Adkins up to get either interested in the role.”

As previously stated, anyone but Ryan Reynolds please

Forgot to add to my earlier post regarding cage, here’s what I read:

“Cage is not in the movie. He's being saved for the sequel. The makers of the movie have been trying to blow Ryan Reynolds and Scott Adkins up to get either interested in the role.”

As previously stated, anyone but Ryan Reynolds please
Watch out, if they keep holding out for a name actor to be Cage and don't get Reynolds they may **** around and cast Zac Efron :lol:

I don't want Reynolds either but just saying.

I currently can't name someone off the top of my head I'd want to be Johnny.

I'm fine with mostly no name actors for the most part like this cast.

Back
Top Bottom