Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Naw. They need to keep this as small as possible. The more out in MKverse they get the stupider things can get.

That's part of the reason of what made Annhilation trash. It's like they made a 90 minute toy commercial and tried to get everyone in there, but there was no accompanying toy-line so it was just....whatever the hell that movie was:lol:

Wasn’t Baraka on like a painting or something they mentioned in the trailer?

That's part of the reason of what made Annhilation trash. It's like they made a 90 minute toy commercial and tried to get everyone in there, but there was no accompanying toy-line so it was just....whatever the hell that movie was:lol:

:rofl:

TEARS

I appreciated seeing all of the characters in Annihilation but yeah that one was trash. Still dying to see Noob Saibot on film

I think they had a couple months to make the movie and just churned it out before the hype of MK3 was over.

I appreciated seeing all of the characters in Annihilation but yeah that one was trash. Still dying to see Noob Saibot on film
You appreciated seeing the worst depictions of the characters ever? Lol even at 9 or however old I was I knew the movie was trash

Bruh, 2 main villains get uppercutted into the same corner fire pit to death. Sheeva gets squished by a cage.

Konquest was a pretty legit series, overall. Especially when you factor in this aired on TNT in 1998.

I will say I haven't watched it since the og airing so that's a very biased opinion of mine.

Naw. They need to keep this as small as possible. The more out in MKverse they get the stupider things can get.

Facts. The way this is looking they doing it right. Let this be successful and they can keep making top notch movies for MK.

Back
Top Bottom