Most anticipated hip hop album of the fall/winter?

Bad Summer was Bad, bunch of garbage albums left and right. lots of rushed product, couple of cool tapes. joey badass, troy ave, chief keef, asap mobb to name a few,

but majors release was not it this summer.

here's a few to get the ball rolling.

:rofl:

this dude has been working might i add.

a bunch of other artist who got release dates like ghostface, 50, fat joe, pusha t :rofl:

who yall checking for?

Rocky, Kendrick, Madlib+Gibbs, and Lupe (his album counts as fall right?) are the only ones I'm anticipating.

edit: Forgot about Cudi and Big Boi. Them too.

Last edited:
I'm anticipating Kendrick album, J Cole mixtape, Pusha album, Spaceghostpurrp mixtape, Chief Keef Finally Rich mixtape, Jay Electronica album (that thing aint ever coming out tho lol), Meek album, Cudi album, Wiz Khalifa solo album and his collab mixtape with Curren$y. Thats about it for now lol

This thread is depressing. Mess with like 2 rappers in here. Doesn't help that one of them is in pants so tight he can't sit right.

Dom delivered this summer imo :pimp: but he aint nationally hyped and talked about yet...

Last edited:
Pretty much only kendrick..

unless hov does a sneak release outta nowhere which I think he might. (like he did in 2007 with american gangster)

Last edited:
Like everyone else, that K. Dot album and whatever J. Cole is gonna release. 

Also looking forward to their collab mixtape, which is supposedly gonna release after Good Kid in a M.A.A.D City.

GFK (And *sigh* Sheek)
Kendrick Lamar
MadGibbs

Didn't know Rocky had an official album coming out, especially so close (Oct 31). Something tells me that will be delayed though.
SGP has a tape on the way??? Then I'm checking for that too. Easy pass on Big Sean and Meek Mill (other than any Lex Luger/Southside beats)

Dudes actually listen to chief keef? And to the point where they are anticipating his work???

Back
Top Bottom