Most creative nba scoring player ever....

I pose a question to NT... who is the most creative scorer ever? I know most would say jordan, but im not asking for best ever...most creative...and my votegoes to kobe...i havent been around too long (only 23) but i think i know enough to say that kobe can create more oppurtunities to score, and even when hesdoubled or guarded very well he will still always find a way....and this isnt a A vs. B...its a simple question and i would like input because i have been inmany a argument over this the past few days

I'mma go with Kobe.

By the way, nice avy.
pimp.gif

kobe ftw!

this guy can get his shot at any time during any game. fade aways, turnarounds, reverse layups, anything you can think of this man has done

You know what....I'd actually say Antawn Jamison.

This guy is the most unorthodox player I've EVER seen and how he finds ways to score the ball continually surprises me.

You know what....I'd actually say Antawn Jamison.

This guy is the most unorthodox player I've EVER seen and how he finds ways to score the ball continually surprises me.

laugh.gif
its amazing how many of his points come off of ridiculous scoop shots, hook shots, and banks that have no business going in, instead of the typicalpost-up, drop step, fake, lay-up that most big men do. and he's a good outside shooter too. if Gilbert is covered, he's usually the second guy the Wizlook to for a clutch three.

AJ is probably the most skilled PF in the league offensively

but i have to go with MJ. Kobe's game isn't as creative as MJ's was. when you watch highlights of his 81-point game, its mostly just long jumpers.when you watch highlights of MJs high-scoring games, its a flurry of dunks, turn-around fadeaways, hanging bank shots, floaters, reverses and trick lay-ups intraffic, etc etc

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

but i have to go with MJ. Kobe's game isn't as creative as MJ's was. when you watch highlights of his 81-point game, its mostly just long jumpers. when you watch highlights of MJs high-scoring games, its a flurry of dunks, turn-around fadeaways, hanging bank shots, floaters, reverses and trick lay-ups in traffic, etc etc

thats because he was playing 5 on 1, his starters were Smush and Kwame and Puke, enough said.

Kobe slight edge over Jordan. kobe can do ballerina spins and reverse spins.....
roll.gif
between the legs, and through three defenders and bank the shot.... Jordan would just spin baseline rise over three defenders and do some creativeacrobatics. MJ slightly more athletic than kobe.

both skilled dribblers and both have amazing balance in the air and on the floor. Amazing to watch.

Pistol Pete deserves to be mentioned here. The guy was way ahead of his time.

It never ceased to amaze me how MJ could hit so many hanging jumpshots. I've never seen anyone else do that- hang and then shoot it on the way down. Hedid it constantly. Plus, his hands were so big, he just made up different types of bank shots and layups.

Jamison is a good pick for the modern game.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Wow if NT'ers are that young they never saw MJ play I feel old
frown.gif

Same here and I'm only 21 but I remember everything after 1992.

But I watch a lot of old games, so I have to say Magic, Pistol or MJ.

VC with the Raptors, dude would find any way possible to throw down for the fans, windmill's in a crowded lane? who does that these days

For me it's Kobe, dude has hit more shots that make me go :wow: than I have ever seen, case and point: This may be the best looking 3 pointer in history forme, dude just pulled a ballerina move on two people:

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

but i have to go with MJ. Kobe's game isn't as creative as MJ's was. when you watch highlights of his 81-point game, its mostly just long jumpers. when you watch highlights of MJs high-scoring games, its a flurry of dunks, turn-around fadeaways, hanging bank shots, floaters, reverses and trick lay-ups in traffic, etc etc
Kobe slight edge over Jordan. kobe can do ballerina spins and reverse spins.....
roll.gif
between the legs, and through three defenders and bank the shot.... Jordan would just spin baseline rise over three defenders and do some creative acrobatics. MJ slightly more athletic than kobe.

indifferent.gif
have you seen mj played a real game and not judge him by hishighlights.

Back
Top Bottom