Most creative nba scoring player ever....

I'll say Mike because of the fact that he can literally play any position. Plus he's the most determined player I've ever seen in the NBA.He'll find a way to break down his opponent any way possible. Like when people doubted him on his shooting; he proved them wrong through his determination.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

You know what....I'd actually say Antawn Jamison.

This guy is the most unorthodox player I've EVER seen and how he finds ways to score the ball continually surprises me.

yep.

when he scores sometimes, im looking at my tv like
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

If you don't say Mike here, you lose.
ya but some of these NT'ers may have never seen MJ play...... Kobe might be "their MJ" if you get what I mean.....
How old are you. Because if you were watching MJ in his prime when you were 10 I dont think you were really watching him play..And no the Wizards dont count.

26.... Yes I've seen MJ in the early 90s & late 80s..... his real prime... not as much during the 80s since I was pretty young...

Once again.. what's your point? If you saw my OG response in this thread I chose MJ......

No hate but Kobe isn't even close to Mike. The main reason being Jordan's gigantic hands.

King and Jamison are right up there, Bird, too. But that Pistol mix... Some of those moves are unreal.

You know what....I'd actually say Antawn Jamison.
Good pick there hoyle. I didn't even think about AJ, but my pick still goes to Kobe. His array of turnarounds, jumpshots, and his abilityto get to the basket plus the spectacular leads to me to believe that Kobe is the most creative scoring player, but its all opinions. I can def, see Jamison,Jordan, and Pistol in the mix though.

Pistol Pete, Bird, and i have to say AI because he is so short he has to be really creative.

kwame brown...i dont think any player in this league can make my jaws drop by catching a pass..

na but probably MJ or Kobe..

ya but some of these NT'ers may have never seen MJ play...... Kobe might be "their MJ" if you get what I mean.....

I'm 26 years old and have seen MJ play.
Yes, I understand, MJ is the GOAT, but by my own opinion, I think Kobe is a more creative scorer. Asconsistent as MJ? No. Has enough hang time as MJ? No. But I think Kobe is a lot more versatile than MJ is. I only see Kobe just barely edging MJ by way ofrange and that he can utilize and score with his left hand as much as his right, shooting wise.

all time? tough to choose but a candidate has to be the dream.

crafty as hell and would shake the opposing center's shorts off almost nightly.

Originally Posted by young718chris

I'll say Mike because of the fact that he can literally play any position. Plus he's the most determined player I've ever seen in the NBA. He'll find a way to break down his opponent any way possible. Like when people doubted him on his shooting; he proved them wrong through his determination.

Mike can play any position?

I don't think he's ever played center.

Word to Magic Johnson in the 1980 NBA finals game 6 starting at center and dropping 42 on the Sixers.
pimp.gif

That switching hands lay-up MJ did was the most unnecessary and overrated move ever.

Stylish? Hell yeah, but seriously, was it even necessary? There was nobody in position to make him have to change his shot. MJ just wanted to style on theLakers.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I'm 26 years old and have seen MJ play.
Yes, I understand, MJ is the GOAT, but by my own opinion, I think Kobe is a more creative scorer. As consistent as MJ? No. Has enough hang time as MJ? No. But I think Kobe is a lot more versatile than MJ is. I only see Kobe just barely edging MJ by way of range and that he can utilize and score with his left hand as much as his right, shooting wise.

ya although I wasn't referring to you.... I can at least see you, tupac003, and ska as the legit Lakers fans that I know by screennames... Ican't remember the other screen names though... since there's countless Lakers fans on NT
laugh.gif

but ya as for Kobe and MJ in terms of creativity, it is 1a & 1b...... you can't go wrong with either one... Although I chose MJ because of what he wasdoing in the 80s....... ya Kobe does have a better looking jumpshot than MJ in the 80s and has more range..... but in terms of creativity I can agree it willcome down to personal preference... much like the Malone vs Barkley debates.....

^
Oh alright. My bad. LOL.

Sometimes I get a little defensive about the whole MJ thing. I'm a Laker fan but there's no doubt it my mind that I know what's up with MJ.

I mean no doubt, if we were just talking about creativity alone and just styling on teams and fools. MJ hands down, no doubt without a question.

But if you ask me who is more creative to pull off a shot whenever it comes down to pressure defense and any other obstacles, then I'll pick Kobe just by alittle.

Allen Iverson.....

The most unorthodox handles, footwork, jump shot, penetration, and crossovers I've ever seen. He'll find a way...

Back
Top Bottom