Most Disappointing Careers In Hip Hop?

this dude was the last hope for ny 
mean.gif

Jay Electronica (just losing patience)
Beanie Siegel (two solid albums but should have been better and left all that other **** alone. Roc drama didn't help)
Jadakiss (just never took off on solo projects the way I had hoped
AZ (solo albums always had so many FF tracks with a couple classics mixed in
The Artifacts (1st solo album was flames, nothing much after)
Vado
Grafh
Jeru the Damaja (1st album was classic, second album was sick beats but duke started getting corny)
Any Q-Tip solo project
Lauryn Hill

It's like anyone who ***** with dre gets put on the milk carton ..

Last edited:
Started getting corny? I swear I read the most absurd things on this site.

It's just called difference of opinion. My man started wearing a fake superhero costume saying he was gonna save hip hop and just went OD with his anti-jiggy campaign to the point that it got boring. For me personally, he fell off.

Jay Electronica (just losing patience)
Beanie Siegel (two solid albums but should have been better and left all that other **** alone. Roc drama didn't help)
Jadakiss (just never took off on solo projects the way I had hoped
AZ (solo albums always had so many FF tracks with a couple classics mixed in
The Artifacts (1st solo album was flames, nothing much after)
Vado
Grafh
Jeru the Damaja (1st album was classic, second album was sick beats but duke started getting corny)
Any Q-Tip solo project
Lauryn Hill

Everyone you named was borderline entertaining except Hill.

It's like anyone who ***** with dre gets put on the milk carton ..
Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Warren G, Eminem, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg...I dunno man that's quite the lineup there alone...all those dudes put on by Dre. 

There were a bunch that went missing that really didn't have all that much going for them in the first place (that went missing)...

Out of all Dre messed with that didn't make it - I'd say Rage and RBX woulda been good to hear from.

Back
Top Bottom