Most overpaid players in the NBA vol. Boozer 80mil contract = hairplugs

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

Everybody in the NBA is overpaid. Millions of dollars to just Play basketball.

I don't know what you do for a living, but I guarantee if you look at the people who are top 450 in the world at it, they are all paid.

I get sick and people are their simple minded @@$ arguments where they want players to make like 40k or something because they don't think what they do is significant enough, as if that should be the determining factor in wages anyways.

Im a marine corps infantryman, been one for awhile now, and if you think basketball players deserve more than we do kill yourself. One of my boys broke his spine and another one lost an arm. All things considered pro athletes are GROSSLY overpaid

Wow Lewis won lulz didn't know dude was making that kind of guap. Why the hell would someone pay him that much makes no sense

Elton Brand and Andre Iguodala 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Amare Stoudamire: Dude is all offense. Plays zero defense. Has been that way ever since he was in Phoenix.

Knicks fans on here won't admit it but the Knicks overpaid to get him because they struck out on signing all the other superstars that summer and at the time they would have looked stupid without signing anyone.

U shouldn't talk when u have no idea what ur talking about. Amare committed to us almost immediately when free agency started it wasn't like the Knicks pitched other players and got rejected then went to Amare. Also at that time it was looking like it was gunna definitely be Wade and Bosh on the heat with how bosh was attending heat games and seen with Wade so the Knicks were hoping to get their own duo of Amare and Bron. Thank god the hawks offered Joe Johnson that contract though and ended any chance of him becoming a knick.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Amare Stoudamire: Dude is all offense. Plays zero defense. Has been that way ever since he was in Phoenix.

Knicks fans on here won't admit it but the Knicks overpaid to get him because they struck out on signing all the other superstars that summer and at the time they would have looked stupid without signing anyone.
This man has never been in the Knicks thread.

It's a pretty sad and pathetic opinion ppl have of what Knicks fans think on here when they're just assuming shh
Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I don't know what you do for a living, but I guarantee if you look at the people who are top 450 in the world at it, they are all paid.

I get sick and people are their simple minded @@$ arguments where they want players to make like 40k or something because they don't think what they do is significant enough, as if that should be the determining factor in wages anyways.
Im a marine corps infantryman, been one for awhile now, and if you think basketball players deserve more than we do kill yourself. One of my boys broke his spine and another one lost an arm. All things considered pro athletes are GROSSLY overpaid
It's not even about what we think who deserves what, the U.S. gov't has decided the majority of troops in their army, marine corps, navy, air force do not deserve millions of dollars. It may hurt but NBA players are the best in their profession, they generate billions and there's thousands of ppl that can take an infantryman's spot being born everyday. To them you're disposable and given the profession wouldn't matter if you were the best at what you do, you're just another number. They're not gonna shell out millions to the soldiers for what they're fighting for.

Can't even be mad at the players, though. What are they gonna say to those types of contracts? "No"?

Dumb GMs & Owners.

Agree with this,

I've said the same about other sports as well...

I mean obviously pro atheletes are overpaid for what they do, but they're generating billions so they deserve that cut. No problem with how high these contracts are. Plus pro athletes donate to charities and such. We in America son let them boys cook
pimp.gif

Rashard Lewis though
30t6p3b.gif
A good player that can hit shots that i def wouldnt mind having on my team.. But 20 million plus? N_ plz.

How can so much fail fit in one post?  

Please stop.

Originally Posted by Aze201

How can so much fail fit in one post?  

Please stop.

Amare was going to get a max contract wherever he decided to go. Tyson Chandler though = overpaid.  But in a league with such a depleted center position, what do you expect.

It depends what u mean by overpaid.

Amare is not close to overpaid if you consider how much money he has brought to the Knicks franchise.

He eats up too much cap space since he's a one way player

i would agree with this statement if the NBA wasnt a billion dollar business

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Wrong. They're at the top on their field in high skill profession. The top lawyers and doctors in the wold make millions too. 
But role players shouldn't make as much money as the superstars who are the face of the league. If Will Smith gets $30 million for a movie, the second billed guy doesn't get $25 million, he might get $2 million. In the NBA, the guys at the top aren't actually paid enough, while everyone else is overpaid. Lebron is worth way more to his franchise and the league than what he gets. That is evident by endorsement deals. Same with Derrick Rose, Kobe, etc.

Back
Top Bottom