Most overrated city ???

Noooo...

28E12E62-2D8B-4154-BDC5-AE6C54F07DCC.gif

Bangkok : if i stay more than 2 days in that city i go crazy. The rest of the country is truly amazing though

You’re trippin’ Bangkok is amazing when you live there. I spent 4 years there and would back in a heartbeat with my wife if the visa situation wasn’t such a hassle. She loved it when we went 2 years ago. A true 24 hour city with ything you could ever want.

Do you speak the language? Makes a huge difference regardless of where you are in the country.

Chiang Mai is chill though and would be a great place to live too. Islands are fun for a minute, but overrated in my opinion. Overpriced and full of scammers.

I found your ig account.
What is this?🧐
Just+wear+booty+shorts+like+any+other+fashionable+man+these+_cda26f103381fe0cc39620c4b164e7a6.jpg

oh man, you're so funny ... make some fart noises to go along with it... let the hijinks resume!
- this is how i know a lot of you are emotional, i made one comment & look at you all getting mad & personal ...you all gotta fly more often, see the world, get out the projects.

You're throwing out racial slurs and bringing up sisters because of your own trolling and you're now accusing others of being mad and getting personal?

LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
so a bunch of fake people?

sounds like nyc.
You mean the people who moved here from NYC and think they bout to come up. The same folks who live an hour away from Atlanta in their 200K McMansions. Don't move here without a job and it's very competitive. Everyone has a degree, you're not special(not talking about anyone I quoted). I've been here since 2011 and most of my friends were born in Atlanta and are good people. I love Atlanta and probably will never leave.

Yup and all the “worst” cities in America lists always the opposite :smh: ...I don’t care how many murders a place like Baltimore, Memphis or N.O. got, ain’t no way you gon tell me the overall city worse than somewhere random like Omaha or Charleston WV :lol: :smh:
Most of the white cities that get ranked high are not worth the effort. Just a bunch of harassment if you're black and doing well.

It’s alotta ho’s but it’s a city of stuntin and showing out now, like they say “black Hollywood”...Alotta the baddies think they one break away from Love and Hip hop or a milly IG followers, and the regular joints are in places you won’t ever see as a visitor unless you go out your way and that wouldn’t be the best use of your time visiting ATL :lol:
Stop hanging out in the spots where these types go if you don't like it. Use Yelp and not Instagram. I'd rather know where the "Black Tech" is.

Stop hanging out in the spots where these types go if you don't like it. Use Yelp and not Instagram. I'd rather know where the "Black Tech" is.

That means don’t go anywhere :lol:

I swear I went to brunch at “Chef’s Up” (a restaurant) them folks were living their best life on the Grams - dressing like they’re going to a Super Bowl after party at 11am :lol:

It’s like this at the HIT museum too on First Friday. :lol:

It’s not really the places - it’s the mentality and persona. If you talk to some of these people, they make themselves seems more than what’s really going on.

You mean the people who moved here from NYC and think they bout to come up. The same folks who live an hour away from Atlanta in their 200K McMansions. Don't move here without a job and it's very competitive. Everyone has a degree, you're not special(not talking about anyone I quoted). I've been here since 2011 and most of my friends were born in Atlanta and are good people. I love Atlanta and probably will never leave.
Sounds very close minded, but hey if you like being complacent, That's your life. I just wanted here what the locals perspective is on Atlanta, especially for black people who are progessing in life.

oh man, you're so funny ... make some fart noises to go along with it... let the hijinks resume!
- this is how i know a lot of you are emotional, i made one comment & look at you all getting mad & personal ...you all gotta fly more often, see the world, get out the projects.

You need to stop. Just take your ball and go home.

I don't have a dog in this scrap, but from a neutral pov you started off doing really poorly in this thread, and somehow managed successive nosedives from there. :lol:

That means don’t go anywhere :lol:

I swear I went to brunch at “Chef’s Up” (a restaurant) them folks were living their best life on the Grams - dressing like they’re going to a Super Bowl after party at 11am :lol:

It’s like this at the HIT museum too on First Friday. :lol:

It’s not really the places - it’s the mentality and persona. If you talk to some of these people, they make themselves seems more than what’s really going on.
I look at the gram only for pictures.

At least you're putting up shots and talking. I was at Whiskey Blue with my girl, a bar at one of the Ws, plenty of women of different backgrounds and guys were just standing around. We were people watching and highly disappointed at the interactions.

LA GOAT city! Only city where.......

You have all 4 major Theme Parks (Six Flags, Disneyland, Knotts and Universal City), 2 of every sports teams (College and Pros), Great weather, can go to the beach and snow in the same day, mountains. Amazing hiking trails, views, food, culture, scenery, diversity, females etc......

Back
Top Bottom