Most overrated city ???

I was speaking more so anything passed 3 days is blasphemy...now within those 3 Vegas is a blur and amazing(well the strip is) i’ve also ventured outside the strip a couple of times and it was meh. But like somebody said every city can be overrated to somebody.

Alright this I agree with. 3 days is absolutely enough time in Vegas if you’re out making moves on the strip.

That hangover that sets in while you’re at McCarran... :smh:

LA GOAT city! Only city where.......

You have all 4 major Theme Parks (Six Flags, Disneyland, Knotts and Universal City), 2 of every sports teams (College and Pros), Great weather, can go to the beach and snow in the same day, mountains. Amazing hiking trails, views, food, culture, scenery, diversity, females etc......
LA is solid, but DTLA sucks though, it reminds me of a fusion of Sacramento and San Jose.

LA GOAT city! Only city where.......

You have all 4 major Theme Parks (Six Flags, Disneyland, Knotts and Universal City), 2 of every sports teams (College and Pros), Great weather, can go to the beach and snow in the same day, mountains. Amazing hiking trails, views, food, culture, scenery, diversity, females etc......

Miss me with all that theme park, sports teams, weather and climate stuff. We talking about the actual city of LA, not Anaheim CA or whatever cookie cutter California suburb. None of that stuff makes a major city anyway, except weather and climate (LA a cool 8/10 on that front).

LA not the GOAT anything but I'm adamant in saying that it's underrated on a national and statewide scale here in CA, one of the very best things American society has to offer.

The greatest characteristics of LA are the diversity and quality of people, food, and nightlife, in that order. The challenge is you have to know the city on a basic level and be socially competent enough to actually tap in. Ideally, spend enough time living in Southern California to make social connections, or have friends that do.

You can meet anyone, with any range of interests in LA, and the networks that form from those common interests in the city of LA might be the most robust of anywhere in the world.

If you visit for a weekend without a network to tap into, whether its the music you like or the topics you're into, you just gonna skim the very surface level of what the city has to offer, get fleeced for that basic experience, maybe hit Staples Center and have a "fun" day at "Magic Mountain."

LA is solid, but DTLA sucks though, it reminds me of a fusion of Sacramento and San Jose.

I mean to be fair downtown LA didn't even exist as a thing in nightlife before the last decade. Downtown San Jose and downtown Sac would have been the clear favorites 15 years ago.

Alright this I agree with. 3 days is absolutely enough time in Vegas if you’re out making moves on the strip.

Dudes ****ting on Vegas probably don't like the high-end commercial club scene (nothing wrong with that), probably intimated by women done up to the nines.

Basically complaining about the presence of sand at the beach. :lol:

Socal will always be better than Any other place in the US because of the weather.

Sure, if you don't mind intense dry heat the entire summer.

Interior Bay Area e.g the immediate East Bay has a more liveable climate than Los Angeles.

I'll trade 10 or so sunny days out of the year, for near constant day time temps that rarely drop below 65 or exceed 80.

The trade off is over night temps drop below 55 no matter the time of year. That **** sucks.

Last edited:
Sure, if you don't mind intense dry heat the entire summer.

Interior Bay Area e.g the immediate East Bay has a more liveable climate than Los Angeles.

I'll trade 10 or so sunny days out of the year, for near constant day time temps that rarely drop below 65 or exceed 80.

The trade off is over night temps drop below 55 no matter the time of year. That **** sucks.
Intense dry heats way out in the valley IE, Santa Clarita, Palm Springs..etc..
nothing better than feeling that ocean wet breeze X the sun whether you in Inglewood, Irvine or Carlsbad.
After living in Phoenix for 10 yrs you become more in tune with the sun. Especially as a melanin person. Now I’m back home to the cold (San Bruno SFO). It sucks.

I look at the gram only for pictures.

At least you're putting up shots and talking. I was at Whiskey Blue with my girl, a bar at one of the Ws, plenty of women of different backgrounds and guys were just standing around. We were people watching and highly disappointed at the interactions.

Men holding the wall been going on for centuries... :lol:

The Gram just gives you a reason to not interact. But how you’re in a section and for an hour you’re on every social media flexing that one bottle.

What time to be alive!

What Houston looking like ? Thinking that might be the move.
Born and raised in Houston and it’s real dope for what it offers. Offers the best of both worlds....city life with a low cost of living. Although it’s been on a slight rise, it’s still lower than all the other major cities. U will need a car cause EVERYTHING is spread out. Variety of good restaurants and huge diversity. The women are :pimp: My only real cons is the traffic (610 and 45 specifically) and the heat from June to August. Im use to the heat but some might not be.

I did a week in Vegas for work one time (Sat -Sat) and was absolutely ready to go by weds, the time difference and staying up making moves all night had me F'd up exhausted :lol: :smh:

3 or 4 should be the max, if you cant get it in and have some fun while you in town then Vegas probly wasnt for you in the 1st place

Stop hanging out in the spots where these types go if you don't like it. Use Yelp and not Instagram. I'd rather know where the "Black Tech" is.
The spots got no problem with me, long as theres biddies and im in a good mood ill enjoy myself anywhere....Just pointing out the vibe to alot of the nightlife in ATL for outta towners, they might not be used to or ready for the hollywood/flexin ****

Grine Grine thats how it be at the Sugar Factory. It was 32 degrees outside the girls butt naked. I appreciate the views but yeah come on. But the Sugar Factory the IT spot for flexing & posting the smoking drinks. I literally watched 3 females take pics in front of the ice cream stand for about 15 mins. And it was packed

Grine Grine thats how it be at the Sugar Factory. It was 32 degrees outside the girls butt naked. I appreciate the views but yeah come on. But the Sugar Factory the IT spot to post the smoking drinks

I was just there 2 weeks ago and was like it's a club in here - opt-out to Intermezzo across the street :lol:

Sugar Factory, they def there for the big fruity drinks and the photo ops...Ppl was flickin it up on the staircase and that lil candy store by the entrance

When I was there these group of young joints came in, ordered a couple of them drinks then skipped out on the tab :lol: :smh:

Sugar Factory, they def there for the big fruity drinks and the photo ops...Ppl was flickin it up on the staircase and that lil candy store by the entrance

When I was there these group of young joints came in, ordered a couple of them drinks then skipped out on the tab :lol: :smh:
Ma tried to have me take her there that week I was in town......glad ish went south with the way y'all talking about it

Smh.. but them drinks are expensive

Intense dry heats way out in the valley IE, Santa Clarita, Palm Springs..etc..
nothing better than feeling that ocean wet breeze X the sun whether you in Inglewood, Irvine or Carlsbad.
After living in Phoenix for 10 yrs you become more in tune with the sun. Especially as a melanin person. Now I’m back home to the cold (San Bruno SFO). It sucks.
Different folks, different strokes. I think the Peninsula and Eastbay have the best weather on a regular basis compared to every area that I've been to.

:lol:

People actually go to sugar factory? That’s the place that’s wild expensive with old pictures of drake and Kim k on the wall right?

they have had one here forever, it’s always dead.

Damn, funny how it changes city to city. The one in Minneapolis and Vegas stays dead.

Different folks, different strokes. I think the Peninsula and Eastbay have the best weather on a regular basis compared to every area that I've been to.

As someone who lived in the East Bay for a long time... WHAT??? East Bay weather is dog ****, especially in the summer. It's either too hot or too cold. It's very seldom at a good consistent temperature that is desirable.

Back
Top Bottom