Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

roll.gif

Who is overrating her? I've always thought she was kinda hot but i imagine smells like those incense sticks sold by street vendors in Harlem.

She has a nice butt.

If anything she is underrated because she stays scarce with appearances, and if you don't catch her in concert or some random award show she stays out of sight.

Madonna pushin' 60, tho.

She's got a CRAZY catalog...songs that have held up for DECADES.

*Underrated - Santigold

Last edited:
Madonna has timeless songs

She was in **** tracey too

Last edited:
Madonna pushin' 60, tho.

Couldn't name one Madonna song for you if you asked me.

B > Madonna

If you can't name one Madonna song then your opinion doesn't mean much when comparing them. The amount of hits and influence Madonna has had is crazy.

Madonna music blows as it is currently constituted, and that's because she's not bowing out gracefully, age has caught up to her and musical style has past her. Her antics that made her wildly popular and controversial in the late 80s and a great part of the 90s don't work now, she just hasn't been told.

I need to go back and see if anyone named Minaj, she's talented, but she still doing gimmicks when she doesn't have to.

:lol:  Solange, chill b I don't think anyone rates Solange.

Kelly overrated  :smh:

I think everyone on NT can agree with this highly overrated chick

shorty is the definition of average white girl. actually I can hop on the A or C train and find 10 girls that looks better than her in 30 mins

Idk how tf I forgot about Gisele. She is the definition of overrated. I dont think she looks good AT ALL. Seen regular chicks that look better than her. Hate how ESPN be beasting over relationship with Brady. **** is annoying

They beast because she's the highest earning model in the world and makes more than he does.

Madonna pushin' 60, tho.

B > Madonna

If you can't name one Madonna song then your opinion doesn't mean much when comparing them. The amount of hits and influence Madonna has had is crazy.

This.

Madonna music blows as it is currently constituted, and that's because she's not bowing out gracefully, age has caught up to her and musical style has past her. Her antics that made her wildly popular and controversial in the late 80s and a great part of the 90s don't work now, she just hasn't been told.

I need to go back and see if anyone named Minaj, she's talented, but she still doing gimmicks when she doesn't have to.

& That.

Madonna, now (musically), kinda reminds me of what's going on w/ Snoop Dogg.

Madonna pushin' 60, tho.

B > Madonna

This.

& That.

Madonna, now (musically), kinda reminds me of what's going on w/ Snoop Dogg.

Bush Album was nice from start to finish....

His first dope album since Blue Carpet Treatment

@sunshineblotters you're underrated posts are on point especially Emily Blunt. Shes underrated in looks & especially talent. Also Madonna?? In the late 80s/early 90s she was BAD. Ever seen her in D!ck Tracy?? If not then get outta here with that

:lol: it's funny how Kee will say he doesn't know any Madonna songs, so by default Beyonce is better :lol:

Isn't that the definition of a stan?

Saw Sloan from entourage was posted as underrated..

Need to add to the girls on that underrated list from entourage over the years:

Samaire Armstrong
Dania Ramirez
Carla gugino
Alexis dziena
Alice Eve

And just had to add since she popped in my head: margarita levieva

Back
Top Bottom