Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

I have my flamesuit on for this:

Ms. Danica Patrick. Overrated.

She's s cute, little woman. No one is putting on a cape for her though. I like to think she would want to be the one to drive everywhere so that's a plus since I hate driving to places.

Last edited:
She's s cute, little woman. No one is putting on a cape for her though. I like to think she would want to be the one to drive everywhere so that's a plus since I hate driving to places.

She isn't unattractive, just a race car driver, she is has done two things, jack and squat.

sunshineblotters sunshineblotters you're underrated posts are on point especially Emily Blunt. Shes underrated in looks & especially talent. Also Madonna?? In the late 80s/early 90s she was BAD. Ever seen her in D!ck Tracy?? If not then get outta here with that

emily blunt is appreciated :pimp:

eva green too :pimp:

b8106c3e00f13988e980ea9fd9f55114.jpg

Last edited:
They beast because she's the highest earning model in the world and makes more than he does.

Not only that, she usually makes 3.5x the next highest paid model. Gisele >>>>>

NT has no say in this matter considering they praise worthless **** like Amber Rose, Draya Michelle, and Kim Kardashian.

Last edited:
America loves average, boring women like aniston while a goddess like Eva Green who likes to be topless is ignored most of the time.

@sunshineblotters you're underrated posts are on point especially Emily Blunt. Shes underrated in looks & especially talent. Also Madonna?? In the late 80s/early 90s she was BAD. Ever seen her in D!ck Tracy?? If not then get outta here with that
emily blunt is appreciated
pimp.gif

eva green too
pimp.gif

b8106c3e00f13988e980ea9fd9f55114.jpg
Them breast are on gawd tier

No lie!!!

Edit 

NVM after googleing her topless im not impress

I take back my post

Last edited:
Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift. 

If Taylor Swift wasn't famous dudes wouldn't even look at her. Super awg

Oooooh man how could I forget that goofy giraffe ironing board Taylor Swift :lol:

Taylor swift is garbage BUT everyone knows that so she doesn't belong in this thread

Taylor Swift (if she wasn't famous, she would still be dressing like an 8th grader)

Taylor swift them chicks are too common look wise taylor swift being below average

Taylor Swift
Haters gonna hate.

View media item 1565205

Rihanna? c'mon man y'all trippin forreal.

Who's the black actress who looks like terrance howard? yea add her to the list. 

Megan fox.

Back
Top Bottom