Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Rock belongs in this thread
Face_kicked_bus.gif

Most overrated women.... White women... all of em and we minorities gas em upband put em at unwarranted pedestals

NTs disdain for them is even sadder. Hypocrite.

If I spoke about minority women with the same type of language NT uses to describe white women we would have an e-riot.

This thread reeks of bitterness and jealousy.
This is FACT. I was gonna come in here and say how is this any different than the "black women >>>>>>>>>>>>" post youd see here.

Most overrated women.... White women... all of em and we minorities gas em upband put em at unwarranted pedestals

Speak for yourself. I dont put no ***** on a pedestal

NTs disdain for them is even sadder. Hypocrite.

If I spoke about minority women with the same type of language NT uses to describe white women we would have an e-riot.

This thread reeks of bitterness and jealousy.
These are "dimes" according to some here

Whale looking black women get
smokin.gif
, slim white women get
sick.gif

There's a difference between a fat rear and fat on your rear

Those are the type of women you see in the land manatee appreciation thread. Do not confuse those clowns with most of NT.

Real talk.... I'm reading most of your guys responses on here. Is there a reason why you guys address females as *******?

"Oh hell yea, that ***** is overrated"

"Dudes stay gassin dis ***** up!"

"I'd smash dat *****"

"I'd Wife and put a ring on that *****"

Y'all seriously talk like that in real life?

Please don't come at me with the e-thug nonsense. It won't work. Just asking a simple question.

^Repped. There are a lot of ways a woman can make up for have a small ***. And if girls are as attached to NTers as they claim they are they should have no trouble getting a girl to do squats. ****** out here tahm bout how they have girls that drive xxx miles to meet up with them or how they get girls to fly out to smash cant get a girl to do squats for 4 months?

Real talk.... I'm reading most of your guys responses on here. Is there a reason why you guys address females as *******?

"Oh hell yea, that ***** is overrated"

"Dudes stay gassin dis ***** up!"

"I'd smash dat *****"

"I'd Wife and put a ring on that *****"

Y'all seriously talk like that in real life?

Please don't come at me with the e-thug nonsense. It won't work. Just asking a simple question.

What the **** answer do you want from this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom