Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

I aint say she was ugly. She just "aight" and her body is still below average to me. I can go on an HBCU campus, throw a rock, and hit a chick with a better body than her.

Also, anybody saying Beyonce aint thick is foolin. She fluctuates, but in general she's thick.
Beyonce = Thick Thighs

Backside has never been impressive to be honst

Beyonce = Thick Thighs

Thank you. I got grown men arguing me down talking about it, I'm like c'mon, the backside is mediocre to average at best, wth are they even seeing. I thought the "Bootylicious" video was a joke.

Shes not winning any beauty contests anytime soon, until they perfect cosmetic frontocraniectomies.

Erybody got bad pics
shes literally the face of Christian dior.
First african american.
TVnsb9q.jpg
I can understand shes aiiiight or she looks okay but u trippin

People always find bad pics and post them to prove their point. And she's not african american, she's from Barbados.

I aint say she was ugly. She just "aight" and her body is still below average to me. I can go on an HBCU campus, throw a rock, and hit a chick with a better body than her.

Also, anybody saying Beyonce aint thick is foolin. She fluctuates, but in general she's thick.
Beyonce = Thick Thighs

Agreed. Sometimes Beyonce has that Nikki Bella sky high panties look, creating that illusion.

And Rihanna is sex appeal more than anything. She's 100 on that.

Thank you. I got grown men arguing me down talking about it, I'm like c'mon, the backside is mediocre to average at best, wth are they even seeing. I thought the "Bootylicious" video was a joke.
I am not saying there is NOTHING there. Not saying she is Tyler Swift or anything.

But I think her #1 assets is her thighs. Her thigh depth makes her "thick." Not her having a plump/round backside.

What is Rihanna's sex appeal exactly? Is it the fact that she looks like she'll **** you on the spot? If so, I know a couple broads that will drive you guys wild and actually will **** on the spot

She's garbage. This "appeal" is the media tell you that. She should be bagging groceries if it wasn't for her sucking someone off during auditions.

Can't sing
Can't Dance
Can't act
Doesn't write her music

She's a fraud

What is Rihanna's sex appeal exactly? Is it the fact that she looks like she'll **** you on the spot? If so, I know a couple broads that will drive you guys wild and actually will **** on the spot
Yea because she carries herself like a garden tool.

I mean if she walked around in 2 piece suits all the time she wouldn't have that "sex appeal."

She's garbage. This "appeal" is the media tell you that. She should be bagging groceries if it wasn't for her sucking someone off during auditions.

Can't sing
Can't Dance
Can't act
Doesn't write her music

She's a fraud
If she is pushed and people continue to want to support her, she isn't a fraud.

Her sex appeal is just as overrated as she is. Dudes always throw that **** out there to justify lusting over her like she's the baddest they've ever seen.

Her sex appeal is just as overrated as she is. Dudes always throw that **** out there to justify lusting over her like she's the baddest they've ever seen.

I'm not the hugest fan but I understand the appeal

I can't really explain it but I recognize it

I mean she had famous dudes fighting over her so that P must be something special

In da last week ive seen dudes talkin bout

The earth is flat

Wat holes we breathe and eat with

Beyonce and rhianna are ugly.

I cant.
Its sat and i got time but not 4 this.

As far as disired weight is concerned NT is the worst to ask advice for. Go to the bank teller thread and look at the bank tellers they're pulling :x

As far as disired weight is concerned NT is the worst to ask advice for. Go to the bank teller thread and look at the bank tellers they're pulling :x

If nt'ers are like how they post on here in real life then they must be social misfits. They post such weird things and stuff they do.

If nt'ers are like how they post on here in real life then they must be social misfits. They post such weird things and stuff they do.

I'd venture to say the majority would fall under the "needed an IEP in school" category :lol:

^First result if you search Bank Teller

"the one with the big juggs"

:rofl: You mean big everything?

all these people with 200+ body count and dudes who cant remember how many they smashed...... I wonder what their body count would be if we just talking 6/10 and up

Back
Top Bottom