Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

I was surprised that none of the Kardashians were on page 1, but then again, they're not actresses or musicians. They're ________

She look like ole girl from girl code

My baby Ness Nitty :pimp:

df66508c_8198409af0796235ab3347af8cfa7d05.png

7d3ba65f_cc30b51a1f1accb71abe2676e58c788a.png

I'd have Nessa's baby.

gina carano wears the crown out of these chicks

Another butterface. Rousey still tops her.

Beasting over that five star defensive end recute :rofl:

Waits for "not all guys like bed post skinny girls :frown: "

:lol: save it

But I do :evil:

Thigh gap >>>>>>>>>

Thick girls are for ******* but you wont catch me in a LTR with a girl who could **** up her diet for a week and look like a whale.

Last edited:
She also replaced Angie Martinez on the radio.

I do wanna see her without makeup tho. The amount she puts on is suspect

Sometimes I wonder about NT. Like y'all really sound like virgins with some of these remarks. Defensive end :rolleyes. Are you intimidated by her stature? Afraid she'd be throwing you off cuz you couldn't handle it?

Don't comment unless you've actually been in some thick yambs before :lol:

Sometimes I wonder about NT. Like y'all really sound like virgins with some of these remarks. Defensive end :rolleyes. Are you intimidated by her stature? Afraid she'd be throwing you off cuz you couldn't handle it?

I don't **** fat girls. Only on NT is that something g to shake your head at. "Can't handle it" :lol: how about DONT WANT IT. Big difference. Dudes who beast over "think" (fat in the real world) girls usually do so because they literally have no chance with anything respectable and resort to the sea cows just to be able to get their hands on anything. Of course thoughts fat cows give it up. Nobody in the right mind finds them attractive so they settle with what they can get

This will hurt feeling but, Fax

Last edited:
I don't **** fat girls. Only on NT is that something g to shake your head at. "Can't handle it" :lol: how about DONT WANT IT. Big difference. Dudes who beast over "think" (fat in the real world) girls usually do so because they literally have no chance with anything respectable and resort to the sea cows just to be able to get their hands on anything. Of course thoughts fat cows give it up. Nobody in the right mind finds them attractive so they settle with what they can get

I just don't think SHE is fat. I don't mess with sloppy fat chicks, that's for sure. But a girl with some handles and meat on her bones, I really don't mind at all.
28jw7eb.jpg
it does look like she lost weight since first appearing on the show.

Beyonce just doesn't do it for me. I don't get it when dudes front like if you don't like her something is wrong with you. Especially fronting like she got the best body. When did she become the epitome of fine black women? There are so many other better looking and far more beautiful black women that are also famous.

Miley Cyrus. I find her incredibly unattractive.

There's probably more overrated broads out there but I don't got time to make a list.
Yall cats dont watch girl code half the women on there are cute and mild funny
The majority of the girls on that show (and Guy code) range from cute to fine as **** except the fat one.

Last edited:

Thing is you ain't hitting nothing tho bruh, it's clear bc you live up here.

You walking round with that desert d.

Last edited:

Why is it so hard for NT to learn the difference between fat and thick? She is fat. Stop lying to yourself

Back
Top Bottom