Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Read the false garbage from your second post and didn't even bother with your wall of text. It will just be more garbage baseless assumptions from you.

Last edited:
Forgive me if shorty was posted, but this one right here is vastly underrated. Maybe ppl just don't know her, but she's easily one of the most beautiful women on screen. I'm 100% biased because I have a perchant for around the way latinas.

View media item 1573017
dascha-polanco.jpg

Orange-New-Black-star-Dascha-Polanco-showed-off-pop.jpg

462648222-dascha-polanco-attends-the-los-angeles-gettyimages.jpg

The things I would let her do
carmelo-anthony-savoure-1.gif

But nobody was eem talmbout a Diane Guerrero. She's pretty yes, but she ain't got them lips like Dascha :evil:

Whoever says ronda rousey looks good need their eyes checked. She's disgusting looking, matches her personality. Fat face and pudgy body.

Miesha Tate is very underrated and looks way better than her.

View media item 1573684

Whoever says ronda rousey looks good need their eyes checked. She's disgusting looking, matches her personality. Fat face and pudgy body.

View media item 1573684

Between the two I would go with Ronda Rousey. Ronda Rousey has the better body between the two of them for sure. The face is debatable but I would still go with Ronda.

Mister Meaner Mister Meaner Those pics are a good example of how no one looks great all the time, because in some she looks decent and in others her face looks kinda weird. :lol:

Last edited:
Beasting over that five star defensive end recute :rofl:

Waits for "not all guys like bed post skinny girls :frown: "

:lol: save it

Last edited:

gina carano wears the crown out of these chicks

I think Jessica Alba is very pretty. Even though she has a petitte frame. Saw her at Disneyland and I approve.

Shes paid too i hear

She got like a billion dollar company for baby products i think

Back
Top Bottom