Most Popular In Their Prime (Streets Wise); Prime Time; Barry; Vick; or Bo Jackson?

nerd.gif

I don't know if anyone has gotten love from the hood like Vick has. But Deon overall was more popular.

You people buggin.

Bo + Raiders gear = everybody copped and followed his career.

Originally Posted by CP1708

You people buggin.

That's probably true, but I was a little guy back then so I didn't know what the streets were sayin'.

It's a toss up between Vick and Deion. Vick comes to the hood, where the trees at? Deion comes to the hood, where them chains at? Deion was too flashy, hemight get robbed. I got Vick.

Bo knows...

Bo knows he was more popular than Prime Time.

I remember Prime Time for being afraid of contact which spelled little ____ to me... But his Diamond Turfs were fresh though LOL.

Bo Jackson was a little too old for people in this forum. Deion was more relevant given his popularity in the 90's with the Cowboys and Niners.

Deion, Vick (close 2nd), then Bo.

You people buggin.

and people didn't do the same for Vick?

you think all the Raiders gear was a lot? the #7 Falcons jersey is the most popular jersey i have ever seen behind MJ #23. and Vick's sig shoes sold likecrazy.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

It's a toss up between Vick and Deion. Vick comes to the hood, where the trees at? Deion comes to the hood, where them chains at? Deion was too flashy, he might get robbed. I got Vick.

21j4nb5.jpg

Stuntin' is a habit.

PRIME.

Back
Top Bottom