Most Stressful Cities in America 09

Figured New York and LA, but what's so stressful about Cleveland?

Serious question.

Detroit?
nerd.gif

Atlanta?

New Orleans?

Alaska?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Figured New York and LA, but what's so stressful about Cleveland?

Serious question.
This isn't the sole reason but they haven't won a professional sports title in God nows how long.

How is Detroit not in the top 5. I never hear good news coming out of Detroit these days.

i dont see how LA is up there....I just moved here and it seems like nobody really cares about anything, nobody works and everyone shops and kicks it at thebeach all day.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont see how LA is up there....I just moved here and it seems like nobody really cares about anything, nobody works and everyone shops and kicks it at the beach all day.

roll.gif
lies

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i dont see how LA is up there....I just moved here and it seems like nobody really cares about anything, nobody works and everyone shops and kicks it at the beach all day.

roll.gif
lies
i kick it at the beach, but not all day
smile.gif

School by the beach FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

roll.gif
lies

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

What part of LA you in bro?

what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cleveland is on there because there ain't shhhh for jobs and it's been like this since 2000.

Plus the weather sucks. I wouldn't go back with all other things being equal.

Cities contribute to stress but it all has to do with your living conditions and quality of life. If you live in a small town without a job...are you not goingto feel like the most stressed out person in the world?

NYC is way more stresfull than LA...why do you think so many more people smoke CI's in NYC compared to LA? LA is too sunny and warm to be stressful.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Whats the story on providence?

No Jobs Boring... only thing to do is club bars and movies everything closes early too much violence believe is 2nd worst in unemployment so no money goingaround

Back
Top Bottom