Most Stressful Cities in America 09

it's stressful in cleveland right now because no one there knows what lebron is doing in the summer of '10

Originally Posted by AG 47

Figured New York and LA, but what's so stressful about Cleveland?
They stressing about Lebron leaving next year

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont see how LA is up there....I just moved here and it seems like nobody really cares about anything, nobody works and everyone shops and kicks it at the beach all day.

roll.gif
lies

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

What part of LA you in bro?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

They stressing about Lebron leaving next year

laugh.gif
That would be one reason, I don't know what others would be other than the fact numerous manufacturing plants are getting shut-down, the medical-mart that was suppose to create thousands of jobs never went down and you could buy a house for the price of a VCR.

Serious question.

A decade of L's will do that to them.

NY is stressed out because Our basketball teams haven't accomplished anything (even the Liberty)

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont see how LA is up there....I just moved here and it seems like nobody really cares about anything, nobody works and everyone shops and kicks it at the beach all day.

thats why you dont see why fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Whats the story on providence?

No Jobs Boring... only thing to do is club bars and movies everything closes early too much violence believe is 2nd worst in unemployment so no money going around
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Prov will soon be poor as %%+%....horrible management...corruption....they keep buildingexpensive condos/high rises and occupancy is prolly not even up to 10%....sad

To get a good job out here you have to have ties with people....+@*! being qualified nowadays
[/color]

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Serious question.

because their sports teams suck

fam, lets be real. yankees own baseball. as a matter of fact, we will take the world series.

mets suck, knicks im srry to say suck, and i dont care for hockey...

Los Angeles metro is great if you have money in your family and a job with flexible hours but for the ordinary working stiff in this area, it is terrible. Ilove LA but lets be honest we are America's version of a third world metropolis, in the sense that the top ten percent of the city or very rich and haveenough money to circumvents its problems and the other 90% live pretty bad lives.

Back
Top Bottom