Most.. UNDERATED LINEBACKER IN THE NFC IS.....

What???
roll.gif

Stop, please.
laugh.gif

^ I've always though Nick Barnett was incredibly underrated. I remember watching him do work at Oregon State, he is a beast for the pack.

Brian Urlacher is far from being underrated.

Everyone recognizes him as a top LB so I wouldnt exactly call him underrated

I'm a huge falcon fan, and as soon as I saw "underrated lb" i thought boley also. He is a beast. No offense to dude who was trying to defendBrooking, but he is a has been. They say he plays out of position, but he doesn't possess the speed to play outside linebacker and cover rb's out ofthe backfield (see him getting destroyed in the openfield for evidence). Has anyone ever noticed he makes a large percentage of his tackles from behind...thats because he has already been juked out of his shoes. Anyway, the its not all his fault. Our d-line struggles have allowed o linemen to get to the secondlevel and eat him up. Curtis Lofton > Keith Brooking

Next yrs NFC ALL Pro LBs (if they play up to their already lofty standards) should be

Lofa, Beason, Willis

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Next yrs NFC ALL Pro LBs (if they play up to their already lofty standards) should be

Lofa, Beason, Willis

CO-SIGN on this man:

76439959.jpg

Jon Beason gets no love and he had a monster year.

And everyone get off Willis. The kid is nice, but underrated? Ehhh... Everyone knows he's good.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
bar809.jpg

I'm more impressed that a picture of Brian Finneran in uniform exists. They had to reach back into 2003 for that one...
laugh.gif

Brooking = Bunz.

Boley = Nice...sucks that he didn't get a long term deal signed. Then he gets a Domestic Battery charge for throwing his wife out of the house. UncleArthur ain't gonna have that on his team now...good luck in <insert team>, Mike.
ohwell.gif

Not the MOST underrated but Barrett Ruud puts up #'s and I never hear anything about him. Kinda inconsistent tho

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Brian Urlacher

Get out of here.
No You get out of here. The man had a 123 tackles, 5 sacks, and 5 ints and was considered to have a bad year. If Urlacher doesn't play or has a bad game the Bears wont win.

Right on Urlacher is the best linebacker in the league in my opinion the best overall defensive player. Still no one really puts him up there at all. ThisBears D is so dominating. It maes me pissed off that all that talent on D is going to wast because they cant put points on the board. And than the D getstired from being on the field so theyy get hurt and production drops. If the Bears had a decent offense they wpould be one of the best defensies of all time.See even in 06 our offense was terrible but at least we had TJ to move the ball, and the D carried us to the superbowl.

But for real Urlacher does it all aint nothing he cant do. He is one of the most athletic and quick LBs and played safety in college, but is also maybe thehardest hitter. son is a beast and he plays with fire.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Brian Urlacher

Get out of here.
No You get out of here. The man had a 123 tackles, 5 sacks, and 5 ints and was considered to have a bad year. If Urlacher doesn't play or has a bad game the Bears wont win.

Right on Urlacher is the best linebacker in the league in my opinion the best overall defensive player. Still no one really puts him up there at all. This Bears D is so dominating. It maes me pissed off that all that talent on D is going to wast because they cant put points on the board. And than the D gets tired from being on the field so theyy get hurt and production drops. If the Bears had a decent offense they wpould be one of the best defensies of all time. See even in 06 our offense was terrible but at least we had TJ to move the ball, and the D carried us to the superbowl.

But for real Urlacher does it all aint nothing he cant do. He is one of the most athletic and quick LBs and played safety in college, but is also maybe the hardest hitter. son is a beast and he plays with fire.
pimp.gif
I dont know about you but everytime the Bears play on tv some announcer is sayin hes the best LB in the game. No1 denies his skillset.

They may deny it now cause he wants a new contract, but all of his injuries are catchin up 2 him. But their is no way anyone can say he is underrated.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

mad.gif
F.A.Y.B.A.N. talkin bout Keith

Keith = H.O.Falcons

Damn, son. It's only 3 PM...I though you were gonna stop messing with that stuff before sundown?
eyes.gif

(Also, is it bad that I had to Google "F.A.Y.B.A.N." to figure out the meaning?
laugh.gif
)
Edit: I see you, Cash.
nerd.gif

Brian Urlacher

Get out of here.

Right on Urlacher is the best linebacker in the league in my opinion the best overall defensive player. Still no one really puts him up there at all. This Bears D is so dominating. It maes me pissed off that all that talent on D is going to wast because they cant put points on the board. And than the D gets tired from being on the field so theyy get hurt and production drops. If the Bears had a decent offense they wpould be one of the best defensies of all time. See even in 06 our offense was terrible but at least we had TJ to move the ball, and the D carried us to the superbowl.

But for real Urlacher does it all aint nothing he cant do. He is one of the most athletic and quick LBs and played safety in college, but is also maybe the hardest hitter. son is a beast and he plays with fire.
pimp.gif
Yup that exactly how I feel. I remember there was a post in the sports and training for top 5 linebackers and the majority of niketalkers didn'teven have urlacher in their top 5. Urlacher is def top 3 defensive players in the leauge

Brian Urlacher

Get out of here.

pimp.gif
Yup that exactly how I feel. I remember there was a post in the sports and training for top 5 linebackers and the majority of niketalkers didn't even have urlacher in their top 5. Urlacher is def top 3 defensive players in the leauge
Lac is one of the bet in the business but he aint underrated. Dude won the defensive player of the year award and has been to like 5 or 6 pro bowlshow is that underrated?

Cannot believe this dude use to run back kicks in college
sick.gif

Nick Barnett *****. Dude has made so many crunch time plays, see ******** game, Seahawks game, etc. (and stopped AD)

I still think Hawk is going to develop a LOT as well...

Back
Top Bottom