MOST UNREALISTIC FANS IN SPORTS

Ive been wanting to make this post for a while. I am interested in the answer, but only if it is given maturely.

Who do you think are the most unrealistic fans in sports? (in terms of homerism, overvaluing own players, too high team expectations, etc)

Dallas Cowboys...thread closed

biggest bandwagon team in all of sports

no shots at true Cowboys fans on here like Dirk and Kiddin

nerd.gif

Cowboys, Yankees, ********.... basically any team that tries to throw money at players to win championships, their fans seem to think this is a winning formulayear after year. They also seem to have really loud fans for some reason.

More locally here on NT - i'd point to some ravens and browns fans who tell me year after year how bad my steelers are compared to their lovely littlefranchises.
laugh.gif

^^^

hey give browns fans a break we suck year after year hahahaha we'll be better than the steelers next year hahahahahah

My answer is Kings fans. Maybe just because I am close in proximity to them, that I hear outlandish comments all the time. A friend of mine who is a Kings fantold me that Jason Thompson is going to be better than Chris Webber.
indifferent.gif
.....you serious? Another Kings fan I know told me that they have the best young teamin the NBA.

******** fans and its not even close

These dudes will go from one week yelling off with the coach and Qbs head to saying they are headed to the Super Bowl after a 3 point win.

I swear they all share the same brain.

San diego charger fans and its not even close. their homer-ism is on a level that no other teams fans will ever reach

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

hands down raider fans

indifferent.gif

All teams have unrealistic fans.
Therefore the team with the most fans, will have the most unrealistic fans.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Dallas Cowboys...thread closed

biggest bandwagon team in all of sports

no shots at true Cowboys fans on here like Dirk and Kiddin
pimp.gif

I'd add Eagles and ******** fans to that list too.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

the knicks. "OMGZ WE'RE GETTING LEBRON IN 2010 OMGZ"
No. A lot of Knicks fans have been way in over their heads with the Lebron talk recently, but we ain't the "most unrealistic fans insports" because of that though. By far. Dudes are just desperate after like a decade of atrocious basketball. We know we ain't winning anythinganytime soon unlike Dallas fans who seem to think they're gonna win the Superbowl every year when they haven't even made the playoffs in nearly 15years.

Back
Top Bottom