Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Down By Law

alg_celtics_team.jpg

Last years Finals. When Perkins was scratched for game 7 I knew it was an uphill battle. It was probably the ugliest game I ever watched in my lifetime too. That picture is worth a thousand words and I am more than confident that we will be the NBA Champs this year. I am just hoping it comes at the Lakers expense.
This
mad.gif
and this

Horizontal%20The%20Catch.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We would've been the undisputed greatest football team of all time

We got it this year though
pimp.gif

but still

mad.gif

sit down.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
yo
roll.gif
.... I better not be posting here next week. Lol

Memphis Tigers losing to Kansas in title game a few years ago.
That BOGUS $%% call the referee made for ohio state against Miami in BCS title game.
Favro throwing interception last year against Saints when we had game sewed up 
frown.gif

Memphis Tigers losing to Kansas in title game a few years ago.
That BOGUS $%% call the referee made for ohio state against Miami in BCS title game.
Favro throwing interception last year against Saints when we had game sewed up 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Patriots fans should be entering this thread shortly....

roll.gif
roll.gif

True though
ohwell.gif
this definitely hurts...but it's nowhere near as bad as some other boston losses. this is more annoying than anything. it's top 10, no doubt. but not even close to top 5 for me.
The thing that makes this one hurt is that they were talking +%$% all week and still beat us
30t6p3b.gif
. This is pretty bad but the worse Patriot ones are the '06 AFC title game and "Tyree"
tired.gif
. You're right,this isn't up there with the '03 ALCS or '10 Finals but it still pissed the +%$% out of me
mad.gif

The Steelers and Jets are the 2 teams I actually HATE in the league.I hate the Jets more right now,hope they get sent packing just like last year.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Patriots fans should be entering this thread shortly....

roll.gif
roll.gif

True though
ohwell.gif
this definitely hurts...but it's nowhere near as bad as some other boston losses. this is more annoying than anything. it's top 10, no doubt. but not even close to top 5 for me.
The thing that makes this one hurt is that they were talking +%$% all week and still beat us
30t6p3b.gif
. This is pretty bad but the worse Patriot ones are the '06 AFC title game and "Tyree"
tired.gif
. You're right,this isn't up there with the '03 ALCS or '10 Finals but it still pissed the +%$% out of me
mad.gif

The Steelers and Jets are the 2 teams I actually HATE in the league.I hate the Jets more right now,hope they get sent packing just like last year.

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Last year I got picked to do the half-court shot at a Lakers game for 125.000.......I missed sooooo badly, the ball went down at about the free-throw line. My nerves got the best of me. I still get angry thinking about it
30t6p3b.gif
I did nail the 3-pointer for the second price though.

49f25d44a767fefbc84a7549819f6281b569253.gif

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Last year I got picked to do the half-court shot at a Lakers game for 125.000.......I missed sooooo badly, the ball went down at about the free-throw line. My nerves got the best of me. I still get angry thinking about it
30t6p3b.gif
I did nail the 3-pointer for the second price though.

49f25d44a767fefbc84a7549819f6281b569253.gif

6a00d8341c506253ef01348655f9e2970c-320wi

I've never been more pissed off in my life than when Horry hit that shot against us.  I literally didn't watch sportscenter or anything sports related for a month afterwards because of how much it hurt to see the lakers move on, especially considering the meltdown Peja had in game 7 and the countless opportunities we had to win games but didn't capitalize on.  I gotta stop thinking about this now, lol

Honorable mentions:
2003 divisional playoffs: A's vs. Red Sox, Game 5 at Oakland, bases loaded, bottom of the ninth, 2 outs, full count, sox up one run, and terrence long takes an inside pitch and strikes out...looking!  How the %%$% don't you swing!

and I can't forget this gem:
url

terrible call

so glad to see pats lost today.

6a00d8341c506253ef01348655f9e2970c-320wi

I've never been more pissed off in my life than when Horry hit that shot against us.  I literally didn't watch sportscenter or anything sports related for a month afterwards because of how much it hurt to see the lakers move on, especially considering the meltdown Peja had in game 7 and the countless opportunities we had to win games but didn't capitalize on.  I gotta stop thinking about this now, lol

Honorable mentions:
2003 divisional playoffs: A's vs. Red Sox, Game 5 at Oakland, bases loaded, bottom of the ninth, 2 outs, full count, sox up one run, and terrence long takes an inside pitch and strikes out...looking!  How the %%$% don't you swing!

and I can't forget this gem:
url

terrible call

so glad to see pats lost today.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Pats losing...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Go %+%% yourself
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
j/k
laugh.gif
but seriously, it ain't cool kicking us when we're down
30t6p3b.gif
. We I didn't do that when we beat the Lakeshow in '08

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Pats losing...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Go %+%% yourself
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
j/k
laugh.gif
but seriously, it ain't cool kicking us when we're down
30t6p3b.gif
. We I didn't do that when we beat the Lakeshow in '08

i have my number 1 then after they are not in any particular order. they all hurt...

dan marino's last game. A 62 - 7 catastrophe.... i'll never forget the heart break i had and still have. they have never recovered at that position.
the next best quarterback the dolphins had.... Jay Fiedler....

Miami Losing (the game being stolen from) Ohio State... i really dont wanna start getting into this. they were robbed,
mad.gif

the Lakers losing to the Celtics.... I love the Lakers, always have. I hate the Celtics. enough said....

tito ortiz losing to frank shamrock. I've met both shamrocks countless times and they are both DBs.
but on the side note, this fight was one of the best ever, I grew up being a huge tito fan from his first fights. thats changed a lot now a days but i still got love for him and his crazy nonsense.

wanderlei silva losing to chuck liddell. I've been a wandy fan since his first fight. we used to get vale tudo videos of this guy goin ape @@@$ on indiviudals who were a lot bigger and he would just dominate. the guy is a monster. i was rooting for him big time, it was a really good fight. wish this one woulda happened 4 or 5 years earlier.

i have my number 1 then after they are not in any particular order. they all hurt...

dan marino's last game. A 62 - 7 catastrophe.... i'll never forget the heart break i had and still have. they have never recovered at that position.
the next best quarterback the dolphins had.... Jay Fiedler....

Miami Losing (the game being stolen from) Ohio State... i really dont wanna start getting into this. they were robbed,
mad.gif

the Lakers losing to the Celtics.... I love the Lakers, always have. I hate the Celtics. enough said....

tito ortiz losing to frank shamrock. I've met both shamrocks countless times and they are both DBs.
but on the side note, this fight was one of the best ever, I grew up being a huge tito fan from his first fights. thats changed a lot now a days but i still got love for him and his crazy nonsense.

wanderlei silva losing to chuck liddell. I've been a wandy fan since his first fight. we used to get vale tudo videos of this guy goin ape @@@$ on indiviudals who were a lot bigger and he would just dominate. the guy is a monster. i was rooting for him big time, it was a really good fight. wish this one woulda happened 4 or 5 years earlier.

Serra TKO'ing GSP still breaks my heart thinking about it.

Matt_Serra_1000518.jpg

Bulls losing to Orlando in '95 Playoffs killed me as a kid. The 3 Peat after that helped the healing!
jordan-anderson-steal.jpg

Serra TKO'ing GSP still breaks my heart thinking about it.

Matt_Serra_1000518.jpg

Bulls losing to Orlando in '95 Playoffs killed me as a kid. The 3 Peat after that helped the healing!
jordan-anderson-steal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom