Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

that and the lakers kings 02 playoff series.  good to know that if you catch an elbow to the face and have a bloody nose, your going to have a whistle blown and a foul called on you.

just as good knowing you could get the game 5 before that stolen from you due to phantom foul calls on shaq,  chris webber throwing fisher out the way so bibby could be open for the game winning shot, and have a no call when kobe was fouled on the last shot.

9 years later im still pissed off.  the lakers shoulda beat those choking clowns in 6

Broncos beating the Falcons in 98...smh I was 9 years old
tired.gif

Getting beat by the saints on monday night post katrina
mad.gif

Broncos beating the Falcons in 98...smh I was 9 years old
tired.gif

Getting beat by the saints on monday night post katrina
mad.gif

1. World Series 2001 Game 7...F*** Luis Gonzalez forever
2. 2004 Game 7 ALCS
3. 2003 World Series...watching Posada softly ground out to Beckett to end it was the worst
4. 2006 NBA Finals...pathetic Tim Donaghy giving the series to the Heat and letting Wade have every call ever...i laid face down on my bed for hours in disbelief

1. World Series 2001 Game 7...F*** Luis Gonzalez forever
2. 2004 Game 7 ALCS
3. 2003 World Series...watching Posada softly ground out to Beckett to end it was the worst
4. 2006 NBA Finals...pathetic Tim Donaghy giving the series to the Heat and letting Wade have every call ever...i laid face down on my bed for hours in disbelief

Packers in 07
Packers - 4th and 26 (redemption is coming)
Bucks 2001 Eastern Conference Finals vs 76ers

Packers in 07
Packers - 4th and 26 (redemption is coming)
Bucks 2001 Eastern Conference Finals vs 76ers

game 7 of the 2003 alcs might be the greatest heartache i ever felt as a sports fan....
2005 bcs national title is pretty close tho...

game 7 of the 2003 alcs might be the greatest heartache i ever felt as a sports fan....
2005 bcs national title is pretty close tho...

Back
Top Bottom