Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nothing can compare to this for me...

What_a_Choke.gif

daily_news_choke.jpg

world_series_2004_red_sox_champions.jpg

$#*+%+# DISGUSTING!

The Day after that game at School was like Heaven for me, after that whole week of "19-8" Chants, "1918", "Whos your daddy?" One of the best days of my life.
Blessing and curse to be a Boston sports fan and live just over a hour away from NYC. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nothing can compare to this for me...

What_a_Choke.gif

daily_news_choke.jpg

world_series_2004_red_sox_champions.jpg

$#*+%+# DISGUSTING!

The Day after that game at School was like Heaven for me, after that whole week of "19-8" Chants, "1918", "Whos your daddy?" One of the best days of my life.
Blessing and curse to be a Boston sports fan and live just over a hour away from NYC. 

#1 09 UT-Bama
#2 10 LSU-UT

#3 10 Music City Bowl

All of these had me like 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 then
mad.gif
x
indifferent.gif

smh one day we'll be back on top

EDIT: honorable mention:

sick.gif
 who knew brett favre's ast throw as a Packer would cost us a trip to the SB? I just knew it was our year
sick.gif
 But this year..

#1 09 UT-Bama
#2 10 LSU-UT

#3 10 Music City Bowl

All of these had me like 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 then
mad.gif
x
indifferent.gif

smh one day we'll be back on top

EDIT: honorable mention:

sick.gif
 who knew brett favre's ast throw as a Packer would cost us a trip to the SB? I just knew it was our year
sick.gif
 But this year..

Originally Posted by Futuristic

reggie-miller-vs-michael-jordan.jpg
Memorial Day. Never forget that game. And they called Jordan's move less than a month later a "Pushoff"? lol. Me and my uncle were so fired up, not that Reggie hit the shot, but MJ narrowly missed that double-pump bank shot that followed.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

reggie-miller-vs-michael-jordan.jpg
Memorial Day. Never forget that game. And they called Jordan's move less than a month later a "Pushoff"? lol. Me and my uncle were so fired up, not that Reggie hit the shot, but MJ narrowly missed that double-pump bank shot that followed.

xin_3006011614054712835119.gif

The sign Sheed has speaks for itself.
NBA-Finals-2008.jpg

2008 NBA Finals
81442755.jpg

Superbowl XXXIX
You can probably add all the other times the Eagles have been knocked out of the playoffs.

xin_3006011614054712835119.gif

The sign Sheed has speaks for itself.
NBA-Finals-2008.jpg

2008 NBA Finals
81442755.jpg

Superbowl XXXIX
You can probably add all the other times the Eagles have been knocked out of the playoffs.

when the boys lost to the giants in 07 that hurt my soul

i thought we was gonna win it all that year.

when the boys lost to the giants in 07 that hurt my soul

i thought we was gonna win it all that year.

Any and every time the ravens lose to the steelers....I dont watch espn for the week and im an angry man until like Wednesday or Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

When courtney lee missed the easy shot in the finals against the lakers
30t6p3b.gif

Orlando's series vs Boston in last years playoffs...i hate the celtics with a passion
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Any and every time the ravens lose to the steelers....I dont watch espn for the week and im an angry man until like Wednesday or Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

When courtney lee missed the easy shot in the finals against the lakers
30t6p3b.gif

Orlando's series vs Boston in last years playoffs...i hate the celtics with a passion
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom