Most wanted jordans that haven't been retroed lately...

playoff xiii and obsidian xii
pimp.gif

How about anything with a little better quality then what has been releasing?  
Oh well...I guess I would settle for the white/cement iv's, concord xi's, white/cement iii's and the real infrared vi's.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

Originally Posted by AIRcilla

I cant believe no has mentioned them yet......One of my grails POWDER IXs!!! Come on JB please!!!
they are coming out this year I believe
pimp.gif

cement 4
concords
cool grey XI
any OG I colorway not these new colors every month thing wanting to make the Is like they are AF1

I kno they dropped in '04 but I'd like another chance at the Flint XIII's, Playoff XIII's and B-red XIII's (Grails!)

there are no "og" olympic 6s dude, retros started releasing well before 2008
that mistake is so glaring it is all worth commenting on in this post
wake up

Bordeaux 7'$ I remember being in jr high with those...damn crack fluid foreal!!! My personal favorite..

Bordeaux 7'$ fo sho one of my personal favorites..I had those in jr high, cott damn those sneakers was fire love!!!

Back
Top Bottom