most you paid for some jays

Originally Posted by NJstress03

jus curious, wat is the most you paid to get a certain pair of jays? and which ones? and did you think it was worth the money or did u jus pay it cuz u wanted them bad enough? btw mine WERE the fire red spizikes (online exclusive) at flightclub for 265 plus tax. i think it was worth it. but i am waitin to get some grape V's in the mail which i paid 300 bucks for plus shipping. those were worth it without a doubt to me
pimp.gif

What I've been looking for some DS grapes and all I see them for is $350 (size 9.5) ...where did you get yours from ??? I'll pay for those shoes theyare worth it for me... I've from. Wanting them so de I first seen them

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

$335.64 for each of my 4 CDP's

$200 for my UNC XX3's

I refuse to EVER pay over retail

I gave the same... But I got 5 CDP'z And the motorsport 23's

At my local mom and pops ,Instead of paying $620 for 2 packs of the cdp's, I would just take the pair I desired outta each pack and paid $200 per pair, Ilook at it like I was saving $220,and didnt get stuck with some weak *** 20's or 15's ,and so-on............

$250 for NDS 2001 Black/Cement IIIs size 10 no retro box or card. Easily the most money I've ever paid for Jordans without it's original box. It soundslike I got a really shltty deal but hey, it beats the shlt out of the Countdown Pack retro by a whole lot. I'll take a Nike Air sign over a Jumpman symbolany day of the week, 365 days a year and yes, this includes leap years. Second most I ever paid would be $180 dollars for NDS Jordan Concords size 10 WITHretro box and card.

600 for both Laser IV's (white pair and black pair), 250 for VNDS Concord XI's, like 3 bills on that online Fire Red Spiz'ike that came with thelaptop bag, 250 for retro Grape V's.

THUNDER AND LIGHTNING PACK....IM BOUT TO SELL THEM THO....SZ 13 IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED...BOTH PAIRS DS, JAKET AND TEE SHIRT AS WELLL

Most- 310 for (6/17 , 11/12)
Best Deal- 112 for carmine VI
Least- Free NDS french XIII

Originally Posted by SoulCollector1

Retail for the following CDP's: 10/13, 7/16, 6/17, 5/18, 11/12, 9/14....

$310.00 per plus tax...
damn, that's a lot money

Back
Top Bottom