Mother gets maliciously beaten in front of child during a home invasion :{ Jimmies will be rustled

:lol:

Oh. A freeze frame of dude's face wouldn't have been sufficient. We had to see his combos to get the full effect of what he looks like.

Aww man... If this were my girl n child...

A time to kill. I would execute him in the courtroom and accept the ramifications

Hopefully my daughter would be able to live with the fact I had to do what I had to do.

That's a damaged human being... Animal

I wouldn't say there's a problem with the world.

More like what was wrong with that dude.

He's a predator, he doesn't know how to coexist with people without harming them. We have many people like that, serial killers, mass shooters etc... no way we're going to stop this stuff from happening. But it's just sad to see stuff like this. Society is ugly period.

Hope they find this guy, and them jail dudes pound that *** in like he pound on that lady in front of her kid..

Damn, imagine being a husband and watching your wife getting abused like that.. I'd breakdown and just go on a man hunt. If anyone touched my girl like that, I'm not going to kill the man, but I will make him wish he was dead..

Last edited:
You know damn well the media sensationalizes everything. Quit playing dumb just to spark something.

Who's playing dumb? I think the point I'm making is clear. YES, I do know the media sensationalizes and plays up to stereotypes and fears. Check my original post. What exactly are you telling me?

And you're asking me to not spark something in a thread that's clearly meant to spark some sort of emotions, if nothing more than disgust? Huh?

Maybe there's some truth to stereotypes. Did we ever think of that?
eyes.gif

Who's playing dumb? I think the point I'm making is clear. YES, I do know the media sensationalizes and plays up to stereotypes and fears. Check my original post. What exactly are you telling me?

And you're asking me to not spark something in a thread that's clearly meant to spark some sort of emotions, if nothing more than disgust? Huh?

What's the point of showing this on the News? If something violent but lacking gore is caught on tape, it will be shown on the news. The whole race angle is irrelevant.

Where did I say that it was a racist act? Where did I say it was set up? Where did I say it was an act?

Based on those three falsehoods, I'm going to let you rock and not argue with a fool because you came out of the gate sounding like an idiot. Not saying you are one, but what you're assuming is very remedial. I'm just asking why, with all of the other things the news can report, they choose to put that footage on TV?

Don't answer that though. I don't expect an intelligent response from you.
pssst, you.  hey, you.  if you'd watched even 25 seconds of the vid, you'd know that the woman WANTED them to put it on TV so if any of his peoples' or others that mess around with dude will recognize him and turn him in.  oh, i'm sure a part of her was, 'yea THIS'LL show all those ****** what they're really about!,' too but mostly the first thing 
eyes.gif

scholar my ***.

Last edited:
Nah. The nation prison industral complex feeds off minorities. There's no conspiracy why these types of people are in jail, it's set up that way. Who's wealthy in America and who receives the best education?

You just pretty much said, that mostly every black person on this board is a ruthless criminal? Even thoes black Americans with family's, and professions that save people lives everyday. They're all just criminals, because stereotypes are mostly absolute.

Last edited:
Maybe the point of the sitter footage is to warn people of the dangers of hiring someone you don't know to watch your kids.

What's the warning in the footage that we're currently discussing OR the benefit of showing it, if not to reinforce stereotypes. Keep in mind that a freeze fram of the guy's face could have been shown.

pssst, you.  hey, you.  if you'd watched even 25 seconds of the vid, you'd know that the woman WANTED them to put it on TV so if any of his peoples' or others that mess around with dude will recognize him and turn him in.  oh, i'm sure a part of her was, 'yea THIS'LL show all those ****** what they're really about!,' too but mostly the first thing 
eyes.gif

scholar my ***.

I'm at work and didn't have the volume on. You ok with that? What does me not turning that up at work have to do with my sn?

If she wanted the footage shown, then I'm wrong about THIS case. I'll be right again though. End of story.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Are they going to start showing black dudes raping white women on the news too with live footage? >D :stoneface:

Funny how what's shown in the news usually tends to support stereotypes and popular fears.

This. And they keep looping it, making sure the image is ingrained to see Black men in this vein. This is terrible. I saw the clip this morning getting ready for work in the news. The secondary message from the report is just as frightening.

Where did I say that it was a racist act? Where did I say it was set up? Where did I say it was an act?

Based on those three falsehoods, I'm going to let you rock and not argue with a fool because you came out of the gate sounding like an idiot. Not saying you are one, but what you're assuming is very remedial. I'm just asking why, with all of the other things the news can report, they choose to put that footage on TV?

Don't answer that though. I don't expect an intelligent response from you.

bro, you serious right now?...

:x

so what you are trying to say is that black on white crime shouldnt be broadcasted simply because well, ITS BLACK ON WHITE?....

that dude deserves to have his Anus ripped to pieces.

KILL THAT N****!

:smh:

He was Brazilian.

I think you have lost some sense. A stereotype is a common belief that pertains to a certain group.

Examples:

- All black people are criminals
- All Asians are good at math
- All Brits have terrible teeth

Now do you see the pattern there? "ALL" people do a certain thing. Which is not true. And when it involves race, that is where it becomes incredible ignorant. Because the color of one's skin does not influence their actions nor preferences. So saying all *insert race* do *insert action* is stupid.

To educate you, people do things out of culture. Not race. And there can be a high number of a single race in a certain culture, causing the illusion that one race creates the culture. Which then leads to the next illusion where people think that race is culture, and everything done out of culture is done due to their race.

And racial stereotypes are born!

man NT sure does know how to turn any thread into a race debate :lol:

im saying....all i saw was a 220lbs + man beating a woman half his size senseless in front of her kid, the last thing i thought was about race.....is it because im hispanic?...

My point wasnt in reference to this situation, but rather a general statement that humans generally get their assumptions right. It is only the cases of unique characteristics that we see uproars over stereotypes. The truth is, most white people walking around DC are gumpy nerds is a truer statement than not. If you say all black people dont have jobs obviously that is empirically false. However, if you see a mixed group of people and single out the black person as being unemployed, that is probably statistically your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom