Mother gets maliciously beaten in front of child during a home invasion :{ Jimmies will be rustled

Funny how NTer's can't watch an individual news report without generalizing it to fit whatever silly thing they're trying to say.

I swear race MUST be brought up on the first page or it isn't NT.

The title of the thread is not "Black man maliciously beats white woman"

Can you not see it as "ONE individual did something heinous to ANOTHER individual"?
OK maybe you're right and there has been a fear. Because of this fact the news ISN'T supposed to show this video? Wil that make you happy? Why do you have to make this about race? What's the point? Either you're trolling and if you're serious you're just gonna frustrate yourself and become even more jaded.

Take it for what it is...the news reported a vicious crime. That's it. If this is your whole M.O. then pick and choose, there was no reason to bring up race in this situation. We don't need that and neither do you.

My bad. |I

I wouldn't want what happened to that woman to happen to any woman. I didn't mean to take away from the cruelty of this violent act or make this a race issue. That was my first reaction and I let it flow instead of thinking that no matter what the color of the attacker or victim, I should be outrage by what happened and not the media covering it.

And no, I'm not that jaded. And no I'm not trolling.

We need an "I'm sorry NT" emoticon.

View media item 468997

Last edited:
Dam yo, he threw her down the stairs though??

eek.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif

Thats crazy,what was this dude on??

My point wasnt in reference to this situation, but rather a general statement that humans generally get their assumptions right. It is only the cases of unique characteristics that we see uproars over stereotypes. The truth is, most white people walking around DC are gumpy nerds is a truer statement than not. If you say all black people dont have jobs obviously that is empirically false. However, if you see a mixed group of people and single out the black person as being unemployed, that is probably statistically your best bet.

Ainteinmad

god that was hard to watch.

I just kept thinking he was going to just like tie her up or something...or at least stop beating her. He just kept going :smh: :smh:
Yes...my jimmies are rustled

Welcome to NT where any thread turns into a race thread.
mean.gif

Disturbing thing to see though, hope they find the guy.
Pretty much..
mean.gif

Video was hard to watch.. wonder what the motive was? did he take anything or was this a personal attack in which it damn sure looked like

eek.gif
DAMN.

mean.gif
He beat her *** like it was personal.
this is the first thing i thought as well.

I wouldnt be surprised if he is an ex or they used to smash or something.  That dude deserves to be shot for that nonsense. 
mean.gif

mean.gif

I think you have lost some sense. A stereotype is a common belief that pertains to a certain group.

Examples:

- All black people are criminals
- All Asians are good at math
- All Brits have terrible teeth

Now do you see the pattern there? "ALL" people do a certain thing. Which is not true. And when it involves race, that is where it becomes incredible ignorant. Because the color of one's skin does not influence their actions nor preferences. So saying all *insert race* do *insert action* is stupid.

To educate you, people do things out of culture. Not race. And there can be a high number of a single race in a certain culture, causing the illusion that one race creates the culture. Which then leads to the next illusion where people think that race is culture, and everything done out of culture is done due to their race.

And racial stereotypes are born!
So true. It's a culture, not a color. It's easy to get the two confused.

On topic tho, that's just sick. He was hitting her like his life was in danger. That had to be a personal thing. In any event, dude isn't a good candidate to remain in society.

Last edited:
My bad. |I

I wouldn't want what happened to that woman to happen to any woman. I didn't mean to take away from the cruelty of this violent act or make this a race issue. That was my first reaction and I let it flow instead of thinking that no matter what the color of the attacker or victim, I should be outrage by what happened and not the media covering it.

View media item 468997

View media item 469250

Wow this is my first time seeing the full video. They only showed a still shot on CBS 2. :wow:

He needs to be put down

My bad. |I

View media item 468997

View media item 469250

Bro, your one of the few people (very few) that can admit they were wrong or apologize. Cheers...

That was tough to watch. Having a wife and kids of my own I can't even fathom was the dad is feeling right now. I would explode with rage. The mother is tough as hell. Hopefully the attacker is found quickly.

My point wasnt in reference to this situation, but rather a general statement that humans generally get their assumptions right. It is only the cases of unique characteristics that we see uproars over stereotypes. The truth is, most white people walking around DC are gumpy nerds is a truer statement than not. If you say all black people dont have jobs obviously that is empirically false. However, if you see a mixed group of people and single out the black person as being unemployed, that is probably statistically your best bet.

The problem is that you're putting people in a box. Yes, if you want to take a look at the numbers, a disproportionately large number of African and Latin Americans live in poverty, which leads to many crimes. However, when you start spouting stereotypes people start categorizing entire groups of other people and then treat them differently from others as a result. Sure, if you line up a mixed group of people you may be right when you single out that black person as being unemployed, but as a good person you should look at ALL of the people in that line and assign an equal percentage of possibility to each of them. Stereotypes aren't bad because they're "wrong", stereotypes are bad because it allows people to remain in a stagnant mindset towards a demographic, even when that entire demographic may be progressing.

Why do people keeping saying it was personal? The only reason why the lady asked for the vid to be shown was because she wanted him identified and found. They dont know each other.

Some really messed up stuff. Dude definitely has problems and I hope he is found and processed.

No I'm not saying that.

I'm saying this. There has been a fear that has been supported since slavery that black men are violent and a threat to white women. It's the reason a lot of black men were lynched in this country and a reason that without DNA evidence a lot of black men sit behind bars for rape and other violent crimes that they did not commit against white women.

All I'm saying is that this supports that stereotype and despite what the woman requested, this justifies, in a lot of white men's minds, the mistreatment and suspicion of black men.
I'm black, and what I see in this video is a MONSTER who attacked a helpless mother in front of her child. Evil knows no skin color, because if it did, those two MONSTERS who were white who broke in a home in Cheshire and murdered a mother and her two daughters, but not before raping the youngest daughter who was 11 years old did not see a day in the public media.

I mean it isnt always black and white... Poverty and social status amongst other factors play a HUGE part in it. But lets not act like the media doesnt run to report the latest rapper being robbed to a target middle america white family. Or race to report the mass murdering black man....and when they do project a white one, he is getting all kinds of excuses and benefits of the doubt as to why they mass murder, rape, terrorist acts etc....

Why do people keeping saying it was personal? The only reason why the lady asked for the vid to be shown was because she wanted him identified and found. They dont know each other.

Some really messed up stuff. Dude definitely has problems and I hope he is found and processed.

I think people are saying it looked personal based on the savagery of the beating. But we all know sickos like this dude don't need to know someone in order to severely injure them.

really though? hes just gonna beat her helplessly like that? wtf is wrong with people. he deserves to get cremated alive

Back
Top Bottom