Mothers Day, May 8, water you doing for her?

I'm going to get her a card and then promise to take her out to dinner twice just to avoid actually going out to eat on Mother's Day. Restaurants are the worst on Mother's Day.

I'm going to get her a card and then promise to take her out to dinner twice just to avoid actually going out to eat on Mother's Day. Restaurants are the worst on Mother's Day.

I was going to get her an iPad 2, but she's been messin up lately. So she'll probably get a Nook. Dont even know if it's going to be the Nook Color yet.

I was going to get her an iPad 2, but she's been messin up lately. So she'll probably get a Nook. Dont even know if it's going to be the Nook Color yet.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

i rooted my cousins nook color, now its works sort of like one of those samsung ipad things.. on the droid market.

i rooted my cousins nook color, now its works sort of like one of those samsung ipad things.. on the droid market.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Yea I've thrown CyanogenMod on one for a friend, but that was in the early stages of the development. Don't know where they are now.

Yea I've thrown CyanogenMod on one for a friend, but that was in the early stages of the development. Don't know where they are now.

yea there were a couple bugs in what i installed, the soft keys didnt work properly, and i lost an sd card doing it(8gb micro sd only has like 1gb usable space even after a format after i used it for rooting)

yea there were a couple bugs in what i installed, the soft keys didnt work properly, and i lost an sd card doing it(8gb micro sd only has like 1gb usable space even after a format after i used it for rooting)

buy her a bottle of FIJI 
grin.gif

no but seriously i kinda forgot it was this close
laugh.gif

manny1 wrote:
going to lay a dozen rose's on her grave RIP MOM

sorry to hear that .

thanks OP for reminding me lol.

prob a gift cert to a nail salon or so.

manny1 wrote:
going to lay a dozen rose's on her grave RIP MOM

sorry to hear that .

thanks OP for reminding me lol.

prob a gift cert to a nail salon or so.

im wanna take my mom out to a nice restaurant if my pops hasnt beaten me to it yet
laugh.gif

i love my mom
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom