Mothers Day, May 8, water you doing for her?

Got her the IPad 2
pimp.gif

I don't even know.

My university's graduation is on May 8th, so a lot of mothers should be happy their kids are graduating I guess.

That's how I plan to spin it.

I don't even know.

My university's graduation is on May 8th, so a lot of mothers should be happy their kids are graduating I guess.

That's how I plan to spin it.

Mom recently had a hip replacement and when she was all drugged up she started talkin about how she wanted a REAL (lol) Coach purse.

Her baby boy finally made it and got a real job...have it sittin in my closet for her
pimp.gif

Mom recently had a hip replacement and when she was all drugged up she started talkin about how she wanted a REAL (lol) Coach purse.

Her baby boy finally made it and got a real job...have it sittin in my closet for her
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

pimp.gif
thats whats up
pimp.gif

im in the same boat as you and im going to order mom a kindle she's been wanting one for a while

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

pimp.gif
thats whats up
pimp.gif

im in the same boat as you and im going to order mom a kindle she's been wanting one for a while

Don't know what I'm going to do for my fiance as of yet, but I think I will be getting my Mom a gift card. She's pretty pick and it gets worse every year so I'm playing it safe this year.

Don't know what I'm going to do for my fiance as of yet, but I think I will be getting my Mom a gift card. She's pretty pick and it gets worse every year so I'm playing it safe this year.

Back
Top Bottom