Motion to ban all relationship advice/problem threads.....

if anything ban the paypal threads. If you got duped, take the L. Don't look to NTers to handle your biz by posting addresses like we just gonna risk ourselves because you didn't ship to a confirmed address.

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

I agree with Sillyputty

laugh.gif

most of the relationship threads are the same ol same ol though.  dudes lack common sense of what to do in obvious situations.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

if anything ban the paypal threads. If you got duped, take the L. Don't look to NTers to handle your biz by posting addresses like we just gonna risk ourselves because you didn't ship to a confirmed address.

That would actually be a valid request imo.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Been on NT for 6 years and the op has been a negative nancy since. The guy is in his late 30's always complaining about something on an Internet message board. When are you going to grow up and get some responsibilities? Stop complaining

......late 30's? oh.

NAY/DENIED/REJECTED.
Relationships provide that insight of what NOT to do.

Honestly i wouldn't make a relationship thread if i didn't know my nt brothers would see me through the hard times. I used to say the same thing until i went through the whole ordeal.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I just dont click them

Nahhh....that's TOO obvious for OP. it makes too much sense to do that. Lock this #*%! up, man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.....this is getting BEYOND ridiculous, and needs to stop. everyday its 2-3 new relationship problem threads, from people who swear they dont care what NT thinks.

- its LIFE bruh. fall, dust yourself off, try again. SIMPLE.

....taking signatures:

nerd.gif
lol why you mad though

We need a relationships subforum cause I'm getting tired of seeing these relationship threads too, especially when they don't post pics

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

You dont have to click the thread you are aware of that right?

But you know that something inside is worth the read so stop crying

but what would 80% of all of "NT general" talk about if we banned these threads?!

Back
Top Bottom