Motivational quotes to keep you going.

tumblr_md430aSt121qgg6zbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgfie5d1FG1rg6zq1o1_500.jpg

Early morning motivation
nthat.gif

Back to the grind NT!

"I think a HERO is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"- Christopher Reeve (Og Superman)

"You have to die first, before you get resurrected" - Unknown

I always think about this when I find that I am not working as hard as I can...I just think about it when Im running and I even push harder
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep grindin' and stay humble NT

Here is a few I've saved while looking for inspiration online to get through hard times.

In the long run, the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip.
-Daniel L. Reardon

You can never plan the future by the past.
-Edmund Burke

if you can solve your problem, then what's the need to worry. if you cannot solve your problem, what's the use to worry.

You play the opponents, not the cards.

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects - Albert Einstein

“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”
G. K. Chesterton

“The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection.”
Thomas Paine

somewhat motivational, "Crying has never been a sign of weakness. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you're alive...."
pimp.gif

"Do not be afraid to close your eyes and dream. When you open them, that's when you have to see." -Sean Diddy Combs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom