Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Been a while fellas, I promised to give out more positive vibes this new year and motivate more people but haven't really posted in here in a while, nevertheless:

"If you're going through hell, keep going…" -Winston Churchill

"You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream…" -C.S. Lewis

I've always admired the strength of Maya Angelou and I've heard her say, "Learn to say thank you every time (to God)… Thank you for this wonderful morning.. Thank you that I'm breathing... Thank you for the phone call that said I'm fired… Thank you because I know you have something better for me… Thank you because I know that you put a rainbow in the clouds for me…" 
pimp.gif

It might not be motivational but sometimes I think about what she said and realize that she's right… There is always a bright morning after a thunderous night…

Let's get this thread going again to spread good vibes and give motivation to those who need it...

Stay humble NT 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
"Be humble that youre made from the earth..be noble that youre made from the stars"

"What good is being yourself if you havent even decided who you are?"

"Playing it safe is dangerous"

"If youre not prepared to be wrong youll never come up with anything original"

"The only way money can buy happiness is if you spend it on people you love"

"You are to yourself what your thoughts are...you are to others what your actions are"

"Bliss is your birthright"

If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it,

to work day and night for it, to give up your time, your peace

and sleep for it… if all that you dream and scheme is about it,

…and life seems useless and worthless without it… if you gladly

sweat for it and fret for it and plan for it and lose all your terrror

of the opposition for it…if you simply go after that thing that you

want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith hope and confidence and stern pertinacity…if neither cold, poverty, famine, nor gout, sickness nor pain, of body and brain, can keep you away from the thing that you want…if dogged and grim you beseech and beset it, with the help of God, YOU WILL GET IT! – Les Brown

probably the most truthful thing ive ever heard listen to the video on youtube it will give you chills

Great thread. Exactly what I needed in this moment of self doubt.

Successful people take an idea, a dream, a hope and break it down not into days, but into hours, minutes and seconds. When you fully immerse yourself in the moment that is when doubt, fear, insecurity, and pain leave. Don't let the expectations of tomorrow stop the actions of today. You are already a successful person. You woke up today. You ate food. You drank water. You had a roof over your head. The only person beating you up is yourself. Give yourself a hand instead of a fist.

Def needed this thread today....
Appreciate y'all who continue to contribute to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom