Motivational quotes to keep you going.

So I thought I'd share one of the coolest things anyone has every made/done for me. Going through a phase in my life that has forced me to take a step back and re evaluate a lot of my habits. With the help of family and those around me (shoutouts to this thread too) I've regained a positive outlook on life. I know the battle to stay motivated never ends, but I think this is a good start. Just thought I'd spread the message to whoever needed it. No matter how big or small the battle you're facing, there's always a positive outlet. My sis made this for me

So I thought I'd share one of the coolest things anyone has every made/done for me. Going through a phase in my life that has forced me to take a step back and re evaluate a lot of my habits. With the help of family and those around me (shoutouts to this thread too) I've regained a positive outlook on life. I know the battle to stay motivated never ends, but I think this is a good start. Just thought I'd spread the message to whoever needed it. No matter how big or small the battle you're facing, there's always a positive outlet. My sis made this for me

You got good fam support Bruh. U ever try making a Bragg book? We are all unique/special in our own way famb. Stay strong

I love these quotes - but the ones about the daily grind really get me. It's not having big dreams, but rather the energy to take that small, even tiny, step everyday.

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.
A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.

Got this from the ESPN Top 20 teams of last 20 years list.

This was written in the piece about the 2013-2014 Spurs and how they came back from the devastating 2013 Finals:

The true winners accept that defeat is always a possible outcome.

The highest achievers are those who are unafraid of failure.

The very best are those who use their losses to propel them to victory.

Not sure how visible that is on mobile so I typed the text here: 
"Life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to aheive, to conquer." - Arnold 

Back
Top Bottom