Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"Some say it would be beautiful if everyone had everything that they wanted. I beg to differ. For if that were the case, there would be no reason to do some of the things we love to do at all. There would be no reason to work. There would be no reward for one's sweat. What is true is that everyone CAN have what one wants, but only through hard, fun work, and the proper use of the law of attraction."

"At my signal, unleash hell" - russel crowe

"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - alfred

" i only wanna be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask "
-bj penn

Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking therisk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are- don miguel ruiz

" It is one of the most difficult  of scientific endeavors, thisstruggle to bring an athlete up the mountains of his efforts to thepeak of his performance at the precise moment when he must perform.That peak place is no bigger than the head of a pin, shrouded in theclouded mysteries of a living being, and so, although  all try, mostfail, for it requires not only the most diligent of climbers but thegreatest of guides " - w.c. Heinz

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
Maya Angelou

" I am easily satisfied with the very best " - winston churchill

The Wayof a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart ofmartial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship. Emphasison the physical aspects of warriorship is futile, for the power of thebody is always limited. - Morihei Ueshiba

"It is better to die standing than to live a life time on your knees" - Emilio Zapata

these are two that i read over and over again....

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear isthat we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness,that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant,gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? Youare a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world....As weare liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberatesothers."

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands inmoments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times ofchallenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

[font=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]When angry, count four; when very angry, swear.  ~ Mark Twain

[/font]I don't want to be remembered as a beaten champion.- rocky marciano

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Ali
[font=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
[/font]The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/champion_3.html# grow. This area of pain http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/champion_3.html#divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That'swhat most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll gothrough the pain no matter what happens

The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.

The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking. - mia hamm

There's always the motivation of wanting to win.Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivationabove and beyond winning. - pat riley

What could be better than walking down any street in any city and knowing you're the heavyweight champion of the world? - rocky marciano

My world changed when I went from victim to executioner. ------ Mike Tyson.............. Might get this tatted on me.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

My world changed when I went from victim to executioner. ------ Mike Tyson.............. Might get this tatted on me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tell the world what your going to do but first show them- i got it from "think and grow rich" pretty good book

Rocky: Maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do... is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he'll have to kill me. And to kill me... he'll have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that... he has to be willing to die himself." .............................This quote is good for any athlete.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Every sunrise in Africa a Gazelle wakes up, it knows that it must out run the fastest lion in order to survive. Every sunrise in Africa a Lion wakes up, It knows that it must out run the slowest Gazelle in order to survive. It doesnt matter if you are a Gazelle or a Lion, sunrise comes, you better be running.

this quote gets me going

pimp.gif

The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.

..not sure if this was mentioned b4 but...for dudes that have it real bad right now..remember:

"Life is a %$#@* always ready to %^&* you over ... so best wear your condom and %^&* the hell outta that %$#@*."

and

see below
v

The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. But the theory of competition says just because they're the strong, doesn't mean they can't get their #+$*@ kicked."

ook this got me fired up please read.

"
Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so... Maybe so... But the theory of competition says. Just because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their ###%+ kicked. That's right. See what every long shot, come from behind, under dog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite. The odds may be stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know, is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion, has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line. Before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking. Just remember, out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted. When the race is on, all bets are off. Don't be suprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes 'we got our selves a game'"

Back
Top Bottom