Motivational quotes to keep you going.

pimp.gif
ballislife32688 wrote:

ook this got me fired up please read.

"
Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so... Maybe so... But the theory of competition says. Just because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their ###%+ kicked. That's right. See what every long shot, come from behind, under dog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite. The odds may be stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know, is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion, has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line. Before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking. Just remember, out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted. When the race is on, all bets are off. Don't be suprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes 'we got our selves a game'"

I can stop rereading this. For anybody who feels like the odds are against them this will help.

Not really motivational but it always reminds me that there is nothing to fear. " I am an old man and known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. " - Mark Twain.

OH HELL YEA THIS THREAD I LOVE THESE THREADS

Above the Law, Under the Influence -Me

Dont be Scrrred its just *%!%* -RedMan (How High)

How did I fail women's studies? I love !***! -RedMan (How High)

Silas: So, you trying to get something to bring your nerves down too, huh?
Jamal: Yeah. I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?
Silas: Right.
Jamal and Silas: Right...

uhhh post more later

There're a thousand reasons why to lay down and die, but if you can think of just one to get back up, that makes all the difference."

Thank you guys for keeping this thread relevant

“I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves STRONG. The amount of work is the same.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

"Without the STRENGTH to endure the crisis, one will not see the opportunity within. It is within the process of endurance that opportunity reveals itself."
-Chin-Ning Chu

"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole STRENGTH and SOUL can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person." -Albert Einstein

"There are many qualities that make a great leader. But having STRONG beliefs, being able to stick with them through popular and unpopular times, is the most important characteristic of a great leader." -Rudy Giuliani

"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole STRENGTH and SOUL can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person." -Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom