Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"picture me rollin', flossin' da Benz on rimz that isn't stolen"
pimp.gif

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

Little long but good

Originally Posted by Tus4Prez

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

Little long but good
TR

*cue 'my man' gif*

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by superswag

if this aint posted yet... one of those quotes that keeps me moving in life. actually from my best friend:

live as if youll die tomorrow. learn as if youll live forever
I thought james dean said

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

one of my fav quotes...shouts to illi
yyeeaa
pimp.gif

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." - Henry Ford

"There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can. "- Henry Ford

"He who is fixed to a star doesn't change his mind."- Leonardo da Vinci

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have." - Leonardo da Vinci

"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else. " - Leonardo da Vinci

Faith in oneself is the best and safest course. - Michaelangelo

I hope that I may always desire more than I can accomplish. - Michaelangelo

If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all.- Michaelangelo

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. - Vincent Van Gogh

Let the losers worry about losing - Clifford Harris Jr.

"Success is as simple as figuring out what one's destiny is, and then doing it."-Henry Ford

"Let every one mind his own business, and endeavor to be what he was made.
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. 
Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."   
 —Henry David Thoreau

Back
Top Bottom