Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Dont know if this has been posted yet but I love that Obama quote at the end of Drakes Successful video,

Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy everybody would do it. But its not it takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you wont. Its whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction , or whether you learn from it, whether you choose to perservere.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are

Today I decided everything good or bad that has occurred in my life is my fault, I made the choice to go left or right I chose to keep and cut certain ppl in my life. Good or bad I blame my self for anything in my life. I will never point the finger again. -me

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by abstractability

when you think all is lost, just remember, you are still alive to make things change.

After the stuff I've been through in the past few weeks, this quote is perfect
pimp.gif
dont know if the whole thing was posted.. but

[h3] When you think all is lost, just remember, you
are still alive to make things change. After all, it never gets easier,
you just get stronger, and the pain of discipline is far less than the
pain of regret.[/h3]

Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. -- Quitting is unacceptable."

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by abstractability

when you think all is lost, just remember, you are still alive to make things change.

After the stuff I've been through in the past few weeks, this quote is perfect
pimp.gif
dont know if the whole thing was posted.. but

[h3] When you think all is lost, just remember, you
are still alive to make things change. After all, it never gets easier,
you just get stronger, and the pain of discipline is far less than the
pain of regret.[/h3]

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I combined multiple quotes in this thread into 1:

"When you think all is lost, just remember, you are still alive to make things change. Afterall, it never gets easier, you just get stronger, and the pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret. The most important day of your life is today."
grin.gif

"If you argue with an idiot you'll only sink to their level, If you do so you'll lose due to their experience."

"If you argue with an idiot you'll only sink to their level, If you do so you'll lose due to their experience."

I remember going through this thread a few weeks back, not really paying too much attention to it. But just in the last week was a life changing event. Never have I been more hurt in my life and now I'm ready to move on and become a better, stronger person.

There are a lot of amazing quotes in here and I will be going through this the next few days and post my favorites.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and keep it up!

One good thing about today is that you get to finish what you started yesterday and you get to plant the seed to tomorrow's fruits. You don't finish or start anything on your bed. So get out of bed and go do something because the world waits for you. Stanley Anukege

" The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow." Robert Moore

Successful people don't relax in chairs ... they feel relaxed with their work. They sleep with dreams and wake up with a commitment.

" Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way."

When fear and struggles stare at you, don't give up! These are the times when trials will test your soul and He who stands firm on his grounds shall never falter. You deserve nothing than to believe in yourself. Victory is not easily conquered, but we have strength of determination and will, in the depths our hearts, that will keep us prevailing in every battle that we face. Remember in Life - The harder the efforts you give, the more glorious you will become.

Every artist was first an amateur.

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

" One major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish."

this is a good one.

Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, "I don't want to.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

http://www.youtube.com/v/GOAMDMsvt9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/GOAMDMsvt9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I just wanted to post this video hopefully some people find it motivational.� Never quit.
Almost shed a tear. I literally feel his pain when he was hustling to take those punches to the face. I feel that is the kind of torment a person goes through to get success in life. It's painful, but it's life.

I'm not gone lie. I was rooting for the other guy the entire time. I felt my leg in that vice grip.

But dude held on like a mug...respect.

sorry if posted

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

saw this from drake's twit... not sure if posted already or if he's the original author, here goes anyway:

"i'd rather be an optimist who's sometimes wrong rather than a pessismist who's always right"

Back
Top Bottom