Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"Control your actions and your emotions will follow. Losing control is when you allow the reverse." (Me...my motto) Basically, it just means whatever the emotion is..just acknowledge it and go through with the action anyway. If you want to talk to a girl and you are scared to approach her...it's all good, be scared, but still go through with it and approach her. If you don't think you can pass a test, study hard anyways...etc.

"Its never about how good I am but rather about how great I am going to be. -Me

"If you want to know more about a woman take a good look at her mother." -Dad

I don't believe in those who tell me "no." I only believe in the phrase "not yet". -Me

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

"Don't make someone your priority when to them your only an option"

Whenever I go into an relationship..with a female..that is the number 1 rule that I will follow..
Man I needed this one, I have been going crazy over this one girl.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

"Don't make someone your priority when to them your only an option"

Whenever I go into an relationship..with a female..that is the number 1 rule that I will follow..
Man I needed this one, I have been going crazy over this one girl.

i'll play, since this thread has been absolutely instrumental to me. from the greatest martial artist of all time, bruce lee:

"Let an opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let an opponent smash into your flesh and you fracture his bone; let an opponent fracture your bone and you take his life! Do not be concerned with your escaping safely; lay your life before him!"

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as reality in your own mind."

"Forget about winning and losing, forget about pride and pain."

"If you think a thing is impossible, you'll make it impossible."

"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities."

"The possession of anything begins in the mind."

"If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread over into your work, into your mortality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."

This thread is sick
pimp.gif
. Keep em' coming.

No road is too long for him who advances slowly and does not hurry, and no attainment is beyond his reach who equips himself with patience to achieve it.

Best thread on NT. Once posted of these on twitter & Diddy retweeted it
pimp.gif

Time hardens habits and patterns. Choices lead to paths, and paths to destinations. One cannot know with certainty where the first steps on any path will lead but the truth is that each of us is a product of our decisions. Laziness and entitlement produce a particular outcome. Hard work and dedication produce a particular outcome. Which have you chosen?

Back
Top Bottom