Motivational quotes to keep you going.

emmerson.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

There's only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you can't handle the disappointment anymore. When things change, people change. It doesn't mean you forget the past; it simply means you try to move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up; it means accepting things that were not meant to be. There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone, trying to fix everything. Y'all gotta do what's right for you, even if it hurts.
For effect though...

"I'd rather die enormous than live dormant"

From the first time I heard Jay say that line its been in the front of my brain going on 15 years.

also

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" - Bullet Tooth Tony (truest thing i have ever heard

Really needed something to keep my mind straight right now. Came across this:

"Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday. - What's your excuse now?"

Keep grindin yall
tired.gif

Here are 2 that actually go well together, but they mean so much individually.

"We have to go for what we think we're fully capable of, not limit ourselves by what we've been in the past."

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"

"What the %*!@ is wrong with you $##*+@#?!

Man the %*!@ up!!

The future is yours to do as you please.

Courage is the ability to act even in the presence of fear.

There is nothing except right now and the choices you make...the past is irrelevant."

How did I miss this thread? I literally have hundreds (maybe thousands) of them.
They are the inspiration behind my designs. Here are 3 off the top of my head:

"We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated" - Maya Angelou

“Do not lose hold of your dreams or asprirations. For if you do, you may still exist but you have ceased to live.
- Henry David Thoreau

“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Life is difficult.
This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult--once we truly understand and accept it--then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters.

-M. Scott Peck

No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.

-William Penn

Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.

- Norman Vincent Peale

"You must get good at one of two things; planting in the spring or begging in the fall."

-Jim Rohn

So everyone here has some really nice quotes but I got a long love quote from me. Please dont clown
laugh.gif

"Funny how you say you love me but when you say it I dont feel it.
Funny how how we planned our future and its 2011 and your not here by my side.
Funny how you promised our love is genuine but when I let you go you never came back.
Funny how you said you'll be better then my next but my next is the girl you want to be.
Funny how you told me i'll never get over you but its you rolling and drinking just to get rid of the feelings I bring to you.
Even through this %$!! I still love you. And wish you you the best cause you'll need it more than me!!!!!
Jokes on you"- Martin Garcia

there is a quote that Steinbrenner lived by, he gave it in a Sports Illustrated article that I can't find...but it goes a lil something like this....

"I'm a wounded but not dead, I will rest, get up and fight again"

I love it b/c we all deal with obstacles, just got stop to figure your way around it

I've got this 'Pledge of Success' hanging above my bed...

"Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away.

What i do today will affect me tomorrow. I cannot blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use

this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back agin. THIS IS MY LIFE AND I CHOOSE TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS."

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

There's only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you can't handle the disappointment anymore. When things change, people change. It doesn't mean you forget the past; it simply means you try to move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up; it means accepting things that were not meant to be. There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone, trying to fix everything. Y'all gotta do what's right for you, even if it hurts.
For effect though...

I NEEDED this right about now. Big thx fog raw

Back
Top Bottom