Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"Your ideas are physical thoughts, for they manifest with perfect precision. Be careful with what you choose to allow to come into your mind"

My friend said this once. "Being realistic is so stupid. At some point everything was unrealistic. Before computers, having one was extremely unrealistic. Before phones, having one was unrealistic. Before planes, traveling via air was unrealistic. So if you have a dream, some will say its unrealistic, but they told that to Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X too."

Nothing will pay you better than acquiring the power to make others feel at ease, happy, and satisfied with themselves.

Men and women are human magnets. Just as a steel magnet drawn through a pile of rubbish will pull out only the things that have an affinity for it, so we are constantly drawing to us, establishing relations with the things and the people that respond to our thoughs and ideals.

One of the harms we do to ourselves everyday is finishing a negative statement

When negative thoughts enter your mind, do not fight them; instead, just say to yourself: "my faith is in all things good"

Remember a simple truth: you will always demonstrate your character, your state of mind. Character is destiny. Character is the way you think, feel, and believe, the spiritual values you have enthroned in your mind, the integrity and honesty that you have established there. These qualities pay dividends.

This thread has been amazingly helpful over the past few months.  Thanks to all those who have posted.  Here is a few that I have:
The chief happiness for a man is to be what he is.  

-Erasmus

One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy.  One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.

There is no duty we underrate as the duty of being happy.

-Robert Louis Stevenson

What a wonderful life I've had; I only wished I'd realized it sooner.

-Colette

In here almost every other day...
Always come in here before the gym (in there 5 - 6 times a week) and just pick a page.
Appreciated.

Rise and Rise until Lambs become Lions.

If a Man has enough Power he can speak softly and everyone will listen.

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.

In my mind every time I punch a black belt in the face, he's a black belt reduced to a brown belt with four stripes, to a brown belt with three stripes. Every time you hit him, his game is going to go down and down and down.

Decision is the spark that ignites action. Until a decision is made, nothing happens... Decision is the courageous facing issues, knowing that if they are not faced, problems will remain.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste death but once.

you don't look for peoples weakness because everyone has a weakness. you look at what they're good at and what they like to do. because its consistent and they'll do it again. that's when you beat them.

(always gets me) 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color], for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm a lover because I'm a fighter. I am wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.

Sig check
pimp.gif

Thankyou Based'Ye

We need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes , and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working..

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Can I get some quotes for stress and loneliness?
nerd.gif
"When we truly realize that we are alone is when we need others the most."

This was probably posted already, but it's definitely worth a re-watch:

In times of great stress or adversity, its always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.

"I’m inspired by the lack of inspiration around me."

."It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop."

."There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind"

."Power MUST be taken, it is never given"

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom