Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"We Judge Other's By Their Actions,  But We Only Judge Ourselves By Our Intentions" 
Might not be the most motivational, but Something about this quote helps me realize that I'm not that all bad of a person... 

Originally Posted by FOG

1242487158801795.png

That's a bold statement.

Thanks for the quotes and the words of encouragement.

"You must be the change You wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

"its not always what a person says, but what they so carefully choose to leave out"

from the wife! 

There are 3 types of people in this world.
Those who make things happen.
Those who watch things happen.
& Those who wondered what happened.

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it.

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.

My whole morning, and part of my afternoon, I actually read all 68 pages and all 13 or 14 pages of the older thread because i was so down... (ex girl probs 
eyes.gif
 )
This entire thread
pimp.gif
    Don't know what i'd do without it

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

"Only get out what you put in"

I'd say it's better said as: "You Only Get Out What You Put In".  On orientation before my first full time job, they had this on the first powerpoint screen as YOGOWYPI pronounced "YO GO WHIPPIE" and haven't forgot since.

I've been telling myself this one a lot as of late...

"In order to give yourself a chance to succeed, you need to first give yourself a chance to fail"

Back
Top Bottom