Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Any good motivational books?

[h1]Unlimited power: the new science of personal achievement [Book] by Anthony Robbins [/h1]
This is a renown book I've just started reading, and it has great material. I recommend that you pick it up.

Bruce-Lee-bruce-lee-5328825-800-600.jpg

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.â€

You don't become the BEST by being like the rest.

What I'm doing right now, I'm chasing perfection.

Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.

Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.

The only source of knowledge is experience.

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come close to the conclusion that the gift of imagination has meant more to me that my talent for absorbing absolute knowledge" - Albert Einstein 

"When you grow up, you tend to get told that the world is the way it is, and your life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family life. Have fun, save a little money. That's a very limited life. Life can be much broader, once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around that you call life was made up by people who were no smarter than you. And you can change it. You can influence it. You can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again."

Thank you, Steve.

"The beauty in working hard at something and seeing it pay off"

"The rewards I see from working have made me an addict"

"It always seems impossible until its done."

"A sickening belief in one's self coupled with an asinine work ethic…there is nothing on planet earth more powerful"

"A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes"

"Worthwhile goals…worthwhile work ethic. An outstanding goal, causes for outstanding work. "

"The beauty lies within possibly doing what may seem impossible…oh what a rush!"

"I will succeed. I will wok harder than anyone. I will work for free if I have to just to learn from the best. I will not stop until i'm great"

"Nothing in the past or the future will be like today. Capitalize. "

"If it's humanly possible, make it happen. Never take no for an answer"

"Its the possibility of havinga dream come true that makes life interesting"

"Ah, the art of seeing the invisible, then making it come to life"

"Everything is a come up, everything is a struggle. You start form the bottom and work it to the top"

"When All else fails, do it yourself"

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. B lee
I Say that to say this:

Dont read 8 pages of quotes, when you feel inspired in this thread, stop reading and do something.

Back
Top Bottom